BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

So far I've been a defender of Kean and co but really this is inexcusable, without seeing it you simply can't concede 4 against a team in the bottom 3 and want to stay in the league.

Lose next week and morale may be rock bottom and it will be really hard to stop the rot.

Kean has a huge task this week in getting the players heads up.

This result has been coming for a long time. We've been gifting opposition teams chance after chance, it was only a matter of time before we got thumped.

I think Kean's out of his depth. If it was easy to set up teams playing 4-4-2 attacking football then every manager would do it. He needs to get street smart or we're ######.

(Please don't use that word again) this ######, again the condition of the pitch should have seen us xhange our style of play. yet again Kean has failed with tactics

I was just saying that. For example Salgado tried to pass a simple ball along the floor, it rolled then stopped dead and one of the Wigan players picked it up.

Similarly annoying is the way we get into dangerous areas then overpass it, then go backwards, then lose the ball.

I'm fast beginning to fall out with Mr Kean. He's sticking to his tactics that rigidly he's becoming like the anti-Sam.

Archived