BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Venkys boys are a fan of Mr Bradley...

At least they are prepared to stretch their wallets for him.

However, as someone mentioned, I believe that his heart lies with Villa now.

Come again?

Hi BPF, How come its taken them to the last few days of the window to do out about it? or have they been enquiring quietly for a bit longer than that?

Hi BPF, How come its taken them to the last few days of the window to do out about it? or have they been enquiring quietly for a bit longer than that?

Money that was promised for a certain Mr Adam has been allocated to capture him now.

I believe the marketing potential of this move swayed the owners....

Don't get too excited. Even my ever biased Venkys contact tells me that Bradley is 'Keane' on Villa.

Look at that, by using that pun I'm now a journalist..

Money that was promised for a certain Mr Adam has been allocated to capture him now.

Are we looking to buy or loan then do you know ?

Don't get too excited. Even my ever biased Venkys contact tells me that Bradley is 'Keane' on Villa.

Come on Mr Kean, get Bradley up to Ewood pronto and sell him the vision!! Him and JJ could be a formidable force...

I take it you purposely spelt Kean wrong?

Robbie Keane has gone to West Ham on loan

http://www.skysports...6711371,00.html

In regards to Bradley, anyone know why Borussia Mönchengladbach are allowing him to go out on loan, when he is a regular starter, and they are involved in a relegation scrap.

According to Sky, they've signed Michael Fink as a replacement; http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6712270,00.html

Admittedly it does seem a bit odd though.. Maybe his form has dropped this season and needs a fresh start somewhere(?)

Still, all we know for sure is that Villa are talking to him and he's due for a medical and talks over the next 24 hours, so surely there would be time to make him an offer if our reported interest is true.

Just in......Rochina deal set to be a pre contract agreement! Deal to complex to be finalised in time!

We've been after him for over a week though?

How hard is it, to agree a fee, give the guy the wages he's after (reported 15k a week - pittance), the signing on fee he's after and pay abit of money to his agent? Surely thats less than 24hrs of a job?

In January, there was new hope for him when Newell’s accepted a €3.5 million offer from Monaco, and after telephone discussions Formica happily announced, ‘I’m flying over there now, and all that needs to be done is to sign the contract.’ He counted without his own disorganisation, though. When Monaco realised, after Formica’s arrival in the principality, that his EU passport had expired, they inserted a new clause into the deal, regarding the minimum number of matches he’d be expected to play in his first season in order to receive his full pay packet, which he didn’t agree to.

That’s where Blackburn Rovers stepped in. The club’s new owners Venky’s sent a private jet to pick him up, having had a €4.2 million offer accepted by Newell’s, and agreed to beat the contract Monaco had been offering him (said to be worth around €800,000 per annum). Whether they’re fully aware of who they’re buying – if indeed this transfer doesn’t fall by the wayside like so many others involving Formica – is another matter.

The reason we supposedly didn't put an offer in for Adam at the start of the window was because we were letting Birimgham/Villa agree a price first which we'd then match.

Well from this it seems rather than matching a fee that was agreed, we actually offer 20% more than we have to :wacko:

Archived