BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

Just in......Rochina deal set to be a pre contract agreement! Deal to complex to be finalised in time!

Wonder what the odds are of the formica deal going the same way?

Sources?

I would love Bradley in a blue and White shirt!

I think you will be disappointed, he will sign for Villa.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The list had nothing to do with swaps. The original post that I answered to had to do with what centre halves who are currently better players than Samba. Yes King and Woodgate are crocks who hardly ever play but when they do play they're better than him.

But you said you'd "swap him for everyone on the list except Woodgate."

Just in......Rochina deal set to be a pre contract agreement! Deal to complex to be finalised in time!

So pre contract agreement meaning he'll initially sign? and they'll work on the deal after the deadline? please explain.

So pre contract agreement meaning he'll initially sign? and they'll work on the deal after the deadline? please explain.

We give him a contract for when his current one with Barca (god its weird saying that...) runs out. He signs. When it runs out, he's our player. We'll probably have to pay some compensation money to Barca.

Just been sent a message originating from a Villa-local journo who's confirmed that both Rovers and Sunderland have made last-ditch bids to nick Bradley from Villa.

Looks as though he'll still head to Villa, according to the guy - if for no other reason than to join the existing 'USMNT'(whatever that is, but he mentioned Guzan, Friedel and Lichaj) connection at Villa Park.

United States Men's National Team. We should have as much on offer in that direction as Villa. Freidel is no longer on the team and we have JJ. And Holden is in Bolton, so they're close enough to hang out and drink protien shakes.

In regards to Bradley, anyone know why Borussia Mönchengladbach are allowing him to go out on loan, when he is a regular starter, and they are involved in a relegation scrap.

Money? Only has 18 months on his contract and they want to put him in the shop window? He's a very good midfielder.

I think bradley has more chance of first team football at rovers,villa just signed makoun and have downing and petrov.hopefully he weighs his options up,he is a very intelligent footballer and can score goals sign him up keano.

• Backroom

Venky's may not have splashed the cash fully but rightly or wrongly I am a lot more excited about Jones, Santa Cruz and the unheard of and unproven Formica than I was over Benjani, Diouf and the prospect of signing Andranik Temourian.

I'm still twitchy over Formica going through though, hope it get's done.

I think bradley has more chance of first team football at rovers,villa just signed makoun and have downing and petrov.hopefully he weighs his options up,he is a very intelligent footballer and can score goals sign him up keano.

Might have more chance of a respectful league position. Pretty sure both teams are looking to play him in the first team regularly.

Hopefully we will announce the signing of formica tomorrow but he will take time to settle in.dorrans has been linked i wouldnt pay 8 mil but is a good player was impressed with him against man utd,his powerful runs caused problems,maybe a 4 mil bid could tempt wba.

Agree on Amauri, load of crap. Pity Venkys and Kean, dont look at Luis Fabiano, as that marquee signing. He is a bit of a hot head, and thinks too much of himself, but he knows the route to goal.

Archived