BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] worst characters in football

Guest linganzi

Guest linganzi

Keano was just on footie focus, being genial and reasonable (he gives a good 'presser' after all)

he was Followed by Neil warnock, who was, well telling lies.

who ticks you off?

One player who has really started to pee me off these last few years has been Cecs Fabregas.

He's an unbelievable player but sometimes his attitude towards other players/teams is outrageous.

The more I see him disrespect other teams, the more I think he's become a complete nobhead.

Joey Barton is a horrible little so and so. I was surprised to say the least about his comment on Arsenal's players behaviour. There speaks a man who stubbed a cigar into a young man's eye.

E.Diouf isn't even on the same level as Joey Barton.

Barton is the biggest idiot and coward playing in the Premiership right now.

The boy picks on youth and weaker players (like MGP), knowing that they most likely won't fight back.

I'd love to have seen him have a go at Nelsen, Samba or Jones yesterday.

Guest linganzi

He is the ultimate scouse coward. Imagine Nelsen and jemaine Jones coming down on him, those lads if samba or probably Robbo would crush him.

Roy keane was absurdly cowardly as well

I'd love to have seen him have a go at Nelsen, Samba or Jones yesterday.

They'd be picking up pieces of Barton all over Ewood if he tried that. Which is why he doesn't go after those who'd be more than willing to mix it up. Barton is a jackal, not a lion.

And for the record, I don't think MGP is physically or mentally weak. But I don't think he has a mean bone in his body, something Barton exploits. By way of contrast, I think Nelsen is one of the good guys, but if it can down to it he seems more than willing to break off an offending finger.

I'm actually flabbergasted that anybody thinks to name anybody other than Joey Barton as the worst character. There isn't even a contest. You can't compare being a bit smarmy with the disgusting behaviour of that 'man'. Unless you lot are just adding extra names you also dislike. But if anybody doesn't have Barton as their public enemy number one, I'd like to know what their thought process is. Or at least, what they're smoking.

Archived