BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Message From John Williams

We can't have it both ways. It was only a couple of months ago that Cryer was getting slaughtered for being very critical of the owners and very critical of sacking Allardyce and appointing Kean.

He has always been critical of the owners, with fans accusing him of being against the club, but has allowed them the right to reply, which perhaps the News of the World should have done on Sunday.

Surely if Cryer just reported all the rumours he hears, the LT would face legal action. He was the first to rightly report Kean was not getting sacked.

Some of the stuff we are saying on this board is very close to the bone. We will get away with it but a newspaper? No chance.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't have it both ways. It was only a couple of months ago that Cryer was getting slaughtered for being very critical of the owners and very critical of sacking Allardyce and appointing Kean.

He has always been critical of the owners, with fans accusing him of being against the club, but has allowed them the right to reply, which perhaps the News of the World should have done on Sunday.

Surely if Cryer just reported all the rumours he hears, the LT would face legal action. He was the first to rightly report Kean was not getting sacked.

Some of the stuff we are saying on this board is very close to the bone. We will get away with it but a newspaper? No chance.

Very good points.

In my mind and heart after Jack Walker, I put his name in terms of his devotion and work in the name of Blackburn Rovers. I never met him but I felt safe knowing he was managing the clubs day to day affairs.

Spot on, Jack Walker was God and John Williams was Jesus. I guess that makes Tom Finn the Apostle John.

...and whilst we're at it Jerome Anderson is Judas, Steve Kean is Pontius Pilate and Venky's the Roman Emperors.

Legal Discalimer: The word "is" is used above metaphorically.

Spot on, Jack Walker was God and John Williams was Jesus. I guess that makes Tom Finn the Apostle John.

...and whilst we're at it Jerome Anderson is Judas, Steve Kean is Pontius Pilate and Venky's the Roman Emperors.

Legal Discalimer: The word "is" is used above metaphorically.

*Chuckles*

Archived