BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] aldi ewood

Guest linganzi

Guest linganzi

I've left the stadium , in 30 years I've never done that before. I simply can't cope with the football I have just seen .

Feel free to slag me off but I have bought some wine, I'm waiting for a taxi , I'm going to go home and watch the Brian cox planet show

I'm so mad I'm so dissolousional I have been brought to this

• Backroom

I know how you feel/felt linganzi. The first half was awful.

I stayed 'til the end and I'm glad I did. Glad but knackered.

But I'm sure I'll enjoy my wine tonight more than you.

That's just it, it was bad at half time but if we all took that attitude and left I imagine we would have got 0 points out of the game.

Guest linganzi

Yes tco sorry for letting my emotions get the better of me , sorry for feeling so close to the edge when something I have invested in financially and mentally for pretty much all my life is being torn apart over night , sorry for not keeping my head .

You don't know me or make me tick but it had to be something severe to make me do sometime so irrational

• Backroom

Yes tco sorry for letting my emotions get the better of me , sorry for feeling so close to the edge when something I have invested in financially and mentally for pretty much all my life is being torn apart over night , sorry for not keeping my head .

You don't know me or make me tick but it had to be something severe to make me do sometime so irrational

We were all feeling it mate but I still feel that is the time when we had to stay behind the team.

We roared them out for the second half and within minutes we were back in it.

To be honest I can't fully blame you as I suppose many of us wanted to be anywhere but there, sorry for judging.

Guest linganzi

And my wine tastes good more so because I wasn't witness to keans false dawn second half.

It's only going to be the same bolton and brum

We were all feeling it mate but I still feel that is the time when we had to stay behind the team.

We roared them out for the second half and within minutes we were back in it.

To be honest I can't fully blame you as I suppose many of us wanted to be anywhere but there, sorry for judging.

At the time I didn't know what I had to roar...... it was like watching my cat get kicked to death. I like my cat

I've left the stadium , in 30 years I've never done that before. I simply can't cope with the football I have just seen .

Feel free to slag me off but I have bought some wine, I'm waiting for a taxi , I'm going to go home and watch the Brian cox planet show

It's tough for us all mate, I have actually had to stop drinking while watching Rovers. Was the West Ham match that did it for me. I guy in the bar said to me at half time are you OK. I was so angry with the non performance against them I was shaking. I said I am fine to the guy bought him a pint and finished my drink and went home. Sometimes it's to much for us to take as we care so much for our team but truth be told we can have little affect on the game.

Hang on there as it Birmingham next at Ewood for yet another 6 pointer.

jesus wept! some of you lot wouldn`t have lasted 2 minutes 25 years ago!

Have faith in the boys,over the last few seasons we have seen some great comebacks in the premier league.A few years ago Spurs were 3 up against United at half time,United knocked in 5 in the 2nd half! Only this season Arsenal were 4 up against Newcastle at half time only to finish with a 4-4 draw!

Not to mention one of the greatest comebacks in Rovers history came in 1992 when we were 2 goals down in the first half to Derby County in the first leg of the play off semi-finals,then boom! 45 minutes later we were in the play-off final after scoring 4 magnificent 2nd half goals.And the rest as they say is history... :rover:

I never lost faith at all during the 90 minutes yesterday however i nearly lost patience with the d*ckhead who sits on our row.We dominated for the 1st 20 minutes then went 1-0 down to a very soft penalty,and the d*ckhead on our row started shouting your getting sacked in the morning!

Unbelievable! as Kammy (the other one!) would say.

jesus wept! some of you lot wouldn`t have lasted 2 minutes 25 years ago!

Have faith in the boys,over the last few seasons we have seen some great comebacks in the premier league.A few years ago Spurs were 3 up against United at half time,United knocked in 5 in the 2nd half! Only this season Arsenal were 4 up against Newcastle at half time only to finish with a 4-4 draw!

Not to mention one of the greatest comebacks in Rovers history came in 1992 when we were 2 goals down in the first half to Derby County in the first leg of the play off semi-finals,then boom! 45 minutes later we were in the play-off final after scoring 4 magnificent 2nd half goals.And the rest as they say is history... :rover:

I never lost faith at all during the 90 minutes yesterday however i nearly lost patience with the d*ckhead who sits on our row.We dominated for the 1st 20 minutes then went 1-0 down to a very soft penalty,and the d*ckhead on our row started shouting your getting sacked in the morning!

Unbelievable! as Kammy (the other one!) would say.

Don't forget 6th round of the FA Cup 1960--Burnley v Rovers. 3-0 down with 20 mins to go and we drew!

Guest linganzi

I'll never lose faith , I think yesterday I just lost my mind a little , just lost sight of things.

I have now seen the rest of the match and it seemed clear the players took control for us . I can certainly support that

i dont know if people were just going for pints ect after that second goal for blackpool went in,but it did look like there were a few who were making for the exits in the blackburn end and riverside stand. i sat there in disbelieve that these people actually support rovers

Don't forget 6th round of the FA Cup 1960--Burnley v Rovers. 3-0 down with 20 mins to go and we drew!

10 years before my time that one... :P

Seriously though,whilst the last 20 years have been successful,in that time we have acquired new generations of supporters.Which although they are most certainly welcome,they have never experienced the years that Rovers struggled (i`ve been watching them since the mid 70`s)and therefore they don`t appreciate when the good times come like we are experiencing now.

I noticed yesterday that the fans that were aged 40+ were relatively calm when we were 2-0 down,but the younger fans were going ape and giving Kean the abuse.

Sometimes i think as supporters they need to have a think as to what support means.

For me it`s following the team through the good times as well as the tough times.Its very easy to cheer for a team when things are going well but when the team is struggling,thats when the team needs positive support the most.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and all that jazz, linganzi -- but if you're a bit sensitive about being judged for an early departure ..... Why post it in the first place?

Guest linganzi

If its any consolation pal we are ALL feeling the strain of whats going on at Rovers right now.I just hope the aldi wine tasted good.

:unsure:

Not really Haha but I drank it in about half an hour which is absurd for a light weight me

Quite good really as I have reflected on the absurdities and anomalies of football and its cleared my head.

And note to self , don't buy nasty grade shiraz from German supermarkets full of wierdos who are unaware of the football chaos that unfolds every Saturday at 3

Guest linganzi

If you leave Ewood at half time in a match we are not more than six goals down, then you will probably be one of those people that wont come to Ewood next year in the Championship. So, no respect from me...

it wont stop me, it didnt last time, not that im looking for respect, I think I just had a moment of personal crisis

Where u the guy who threw scarf and shirt on pitch ? someone did at riverside : Darwen end

we are all feeing anger towards how our club as funk do low , we support our team through thick and thin and stand together !! I too wanted to shed a tear at 2-0 down . I don't know who to blame anymore ? Previous owners who wanted rid like a hot potato ? venkys ? kean for being out of his depth and not admitting it ? confused myself

Archived