BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

Dont understand why people are buying the shirt from other sources than the club shop for a £2-3 saving.....surely that just harms the clubs income?

It wasn't to save a couple of quid... I happened to see it displayed in the window of a shop in the town centre... went to get one before the Wolves game but the shop was packed and like an oven!

Whilst on the subject of Rovers charging £3.00 more than anyone else... it is a little strange seeing as they are THEIR own product!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting a number so they're both the same shirt then...? £42.99 for one and £47.99 for the other, weird.

its just the way theyve included the extra cost of the flock numbers. last year the online shop had little warnings saying that if you were getting no numbers, that you should by the 42.99 one and if you were getting flock numbers you get the 47.99 one.

A bit disappointed that less than one week after delivery and after only one wash the lettering is starting to chip away. I got Goodwillie 25 on the back of my shirt and a portion of the 2 has already become unstuck.

Did you wash inside out, with no fabric conditioner and air dry? If so take it back, if not its your own fault for not listening :-P

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of a poll?

To see how many people have gone back and got the Prince's trust logo put on the shirt?

I must admit most shirts I've seen do have the sponsor on.

Maybe options

a - Bought Home/away shirt early, no intention of getting sponsor added.

b - Went back for sponsor.

c - Waited for home/away shirt with Prince's Trust logo already on.

Could be helpful for the club and future reference?

I recieved my home shirt with the sponsor yesterday, personally I prefer it with. If I was to get the away shirt I imagine I'd get it without the sponsor though, it blends in with the home shirt but not so much the away

Anyone aware of any American sites selling the current home and away shirts? I usually buy from worldsoccershop.com but they don't have it in stock (yet). I got last season's away and home shirts for my kids but I'm dreading paying overseas shipping again.

Did you wash inside out, with no fabric conditioner and air dry? If so take it back, if not its your own fault for not listening :-P

A few weeks later... I've not worn the shirt since as I've been trying when not working to get a hold of the club. I've had no reply at all to any e-mails so far and due to the opening times of the store and phone lines coupled with weekend football commitments I've not been able to get in touch with the club shop. It's extremely disappointing that I've not heard a single thing back.

And yes, I have been washing it properly as I do with all of my other shirts. No issues with those at all and one of them is almost 4 years old!

A few weeks later... I've not worn the shirt since as I've been trying when not working to get a hold of the club. I've had no reply at all to any e-mails so far and due to the opening times of the store and phone lines coupled with weekend football commitments I've not been able to get in touch with the club shop. It's extremely disappointing that I've not heard a single thing back.

And yes, I have been washing it properly as I do with all of my other shirts. No issues with those at all and one of them is almost 4 years old!

You could have just has a dodgy set of letter, or havent been put on.properly. Have you tried re iorning then? No idea if it works but there should be some sort of tutorial on it

Archived