BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£43 is fair enough - we already get cheap season tickets, and there has just been 50% off loads of the stuff in the club shop. Hardly out of line with other clubs shirt prices either.

Doesn't make it right though Hughesy.

It does in a sense. Why should Rovers be the cheapest team in every regard?

People want big signings. People want big wages. People want high quality shirts.

People want cheap season tickets and cheap tickets. People want cheap shirts.

Those can't all go hand-in-hand. £40-45 for a shirt is hardly outrageous and people can still buy a season ticket and shirt for what I would imagine is still well under half the price of most premier league (and possibly championship) season tickets.

on rovers online store you have the option of "flock ss shirt" or just ss shirt other than £5 whats the differnce they look identical????

just latched on one must be with the sponsor so it costs more how does that make any sense

I think someone mentioned it above, but Flock lettering is the higher quality furry letters, the other option is plastic ones.

I think someone mentioned it above, but Flock lettering is the higher quality furry letters, the other option is plastic ones.

hellfire £48 notes for a footy shirt, i'd have to get some serious use out of it it'd be the most expensive item of clothing i'd own.

• Backroom

hellfire £48 notes for a footy shirt, i'd have to get some serious use out of it it'd be the most expensive item of clothing i'd own.

Really though you probably get as much use out of a Rovers shirt as most clothes. For me I'll wear mine 19 home games most likely (plus cups so thats 1 extra :P) plus a few times playing footy and when we're on the TV.

Have people forgotten that ten years (or thereabouts) ago, our shirts were priced at 45 quid?? So 43 now isn't so bad?

I think it was the last offering from Asics, but maybe wrong. But whoever's shirt is was, we've been very lucky since then - they dropped to below 30 for a number of seasons.

I'm afraid that 43 is the going rate - we get the cheapest season tickets in the league so there really isn't any cause to complain about a shirt price just because it isn't the cheapest in the league as well.

Just tried to order the shirt twice now, keeps logging me out and redirecting me back to the main onerovers home page. No confirmation e-mails so I hope I've not been charged.

Third time, "Unauthorised". Are they advertising the shirt as ready for delivery when in fact it's not or something?

Just tried to order the shirt twice now, keeps logging me out and redirecting me back to the main onerovers home page. No confirmation e-mails so I hope I've not been charged.

Third time, "Unauthorised". Are they advertising the shirt as ready for delivery when in fact it's not or something?

Mine has gone straight through, and email received.

stop using your Nigerian credit card my friend.

Should have gone to town centre - no queue and got mine as soon as the doors opened! Wearing it now!

I was going town but one of the ireland supporters branch asked me to pick up his season ticket as he doesnt land in manchester until 12:30.

Scunny, feels like the same as last seasons.

You got the sponsor on it? Is she shirt the same material as last years?

No sponsors yet on any in store, but the material seems to be the same.

It's a very plain, simple shirt, but that it why I like it - should get many, many years out of it!

Archived