BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was the case. I would personally put a marque outside selling them.

Capitalise on the biggest audience you'd ever have at a shirt launch.

Come on Scott, you know Rovers better than that :):P

Least they shouldn't run out of letters/numbers - there's not many standout names for the back of the shirt this season!

They should be selling them in blues, the club shop, the ticket office, And on the concourse. Good chance to really push the boat out with the shirt launch.

True - BUT if it isnt advertised before, how many will have a spare £40 in their pocket to spend?

True - BUT if it isnt advertised before, how many will have a spare £40 in their pocket to spend?

I'm sure once a decision is made it will be in paper and website/radio station advertising.

Could actually be a shrewd move.

In the lack of being able to buy the new shirt I've just ordered baby slippers, briefs, fridge magnet, panoramic picture of ewood park to have at my office, last years training top and the extremely goodlooking tee camper van.

you have just funded the signing of a new left back.

you have just funded the signing of a new left back.

:D

I just loved that tee camper van. Love gear which isnt screaming Rovers and you are able to wear them in casual situations.

Anyone got the blue and white striped tie with arte et labore on it? Does it look good in real life?

I'm sure once a decision is made it will be in paper and website/radio station advertising.

Could actually be a shrewd move.

Ok abit of news about the shirt & sponsor. I’ve heard it will go on sale on Saturday, and fans should be happy when they do.

A press release will be made very soon about who the name on the shirt will be.

Finally the head of Marketing & Commercial is currently on his way home from Pune – who said Venkys don’t include their own staff?

Ok abit of news about the shirt & sponsor. I’ve heard it will go on sale on Saturday, and fans should be happy when they do.

Finally the head of Marketing & Commercial is currently on his way home from Pune – who said Venkys don’t include their own staff?

I'll be very unhappy if it's given away to a charity. We're not Barcelona! We need the cash to help pay the crazy wages.

why should we be happy with a late late start to the new shirt sales?

press release ? oh by heck im excited!!

someone heading from pune? of whoppy do ,shouldnt that have been done on day of our sale?

ITS PATHETIC!!!!!

why should we be happy with a late late start to the new shirt sales?

press release ? oh by heck im excited!!

someone heading from pune? of whoppy do ,shouldnt that have been done on day of our sale?

ITS PATHETIC!!!!!

late start? what date were you promised? you'll still get a full seasons worth wearing it given you can get it on Saturday :P

Archived