BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Got mine yesterday too. Quality shirt, not sure if il take it back for sponsor or not yet

I was going to but now I'm not sure, it sounds silly but somehow wasn't enough red for a red sponsor it seems to have a pointless outline

I was going to but now I'm not sure, it sounds silly but somehow wasn't enough red for a red sponsor it seems to have a pointless outline

Agreed. It was so pale it was barely visible on the shirts (from where I sit) and the outline doesn't help.

The LT was right when they showed the picture of Dunny holding the shirt up as to what it might look like. Shame really because the mock-up looked good.

Same as the bet24 one really, Eddie.

Strange the way the colour of the sleeves 'overlap' into the body of the shirt. You'll know what I mean when you see one in the flesh.

Not bad, just odd.

Yeah the mock up looked like a red sponsor which was quite clear, the one on the kit looked pink.

Away kit just arrived, top is quite loose fitting compared to recent ones, and the sleeves continuing into the main part of the shirt is odd (as someone mentioned earlier), don't mind it though either. Black version of the sponsor logo would make the shirt look a lot better, so if it's definately gonna be red I'll stick to blank

Thought I'd seen a yellow stripe down each side of the shorts in the pics but apparently not!

The socks are decent quality.

Does it come with the normal post or separately? would save me stopping in for a parcel thats not coming again!

It came separately, I got a letter about 15 mins later. Still royal mail delivery though (I think - was still half asleep and trying to keep my dog in who was poking his head through my legs in an attempt to lick the delivery man whilst I signed for it).

Yeah, I ordered mine on Saturday but it hasn't come yet.

Weird, I ordered mine Sunday!

Though it might be cos I'm probably the only person who's bought the away kit, so they sent it quickly before I regained my eyesight and changed my mind!

Weird, I ordered mine Sunday!

Though it might be cos I'm probably the only person who's bought the away kit, so they sent it quickly before I regained my eyesight and changed my mind!

It's just been delivered. :lol:

I'm happy with it and it's a good fit.

Archived