BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Should have gone to town centre - no queue and got mine as soon as the doors opened! Wearing it now!

You'll smell lovely come 5 o clock :P

I was hoping to get down to the town centre store this morning but been busy, oh well I'll pick it up at a later date.

Could anyone who has got the shirt already tell me what the sizing is like compared to last seasons, as I'm hoping to pick mine up later.

I got a medium last year which felt snug, but I like a little bagginess, so I got a large today. As far as I could tell in the shop the sizing is the same as last year.

• Backroom

Had a few free minutes so popped down to Ewood and picked one up. Mark Bunn was in there picking up a couple of kids kits, I'm disappointed that they say the smallest kit this year will be 2-3 years, typical the one time I want a 6 month one.

Just tried it on and the sleeves seem short but it's a nice shirt.

Had a few free minutes so popped down to Ewood and picked one up. Mark Bunn was in there picking up a couple of kids kits, I'm disappointed that they say the smallest kit this year will be 2-3 years, typical the one time I want a 6 month one.

The way that flows together, I'm imagining you in a 2-3 years shirt....

Really? Darn, there goes putting the baby in a rovers kit this season then :-(

• Backroom

Really? Darn, there goes putting the baby in a rovers kit this season then :-(

So said the staff in the shop, I'll put it to Greg Coar at the next fans forum though.

Told me they would be in from Wednesday....

I wont be bothering to buy one...Well and truly pi$@ed off the shirts not the lovely cotton feel and quality of the Umbro shirts Man City have had for the last two seasons : (

Never mind. You'll be able to wear your Manchester City shirt more in that case... <_<

Got mine in town this morning early doors.

More than I'd like to have paid but in the end I bit the bullet and did my bit for Rovers.

Just hope Venkys take the same view when it comes to our new number 9... ;)

Not giving more money to the club than I already have done by forking out for the season ticket, £43 for a shirt is just astounding and I refuse to pay it. If I had the spare money I'd consider it but I've been well and truly priced out.

Archived