BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i purchased the home shirt on 13th august around 12 noon, (last saturday)

up to now, it still hasnt been delivered, i even unknowingly paid £5.00 for next day delivery.

what a load of crap.

have emailed them but if and once i get it, ill be returning it.

second thoughts £50 for a footy top that takes ages to be delivered is a pisstake.

I may have missed this over the past 50 pages but can anyone tell me what the difference is between the flock shirt and the SS shirt?

I get that the numbers are different should you chose to have one but is there any difference if you don't? Is the Rovers badge on the SS shirt just a sticker?

I hope this isn't a glaringly obvious answer :blush:

Don't know if this has been mentioned but the shirts are £39.99 at DW sports up near the hospital, seems cheaper than some of the prices being quoted on here.

I got mine earlier this week, they said to bring it back to get the sponsor to put on free as soon as I see some one else with it, but I reckon it looks much better without so prolly won't bother.

I may have missed this over the past 50 pages but can anyone tell me what the difference is between the flock shirt and the SS shirt?

I get that the numbers are different should you chose to have one but is there any difference if you don't? Is the Rovers badge on the SS shirt just a sticker?

I hope this isn't a glaringly obvious answer :blush:

Flock refers to the softer material used for the numbers I think mate, i guess they'll be the one's with the premier league badge at the bottom of each number. SS must be the plasticy type lettering and numbers.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but the shirts are £39.99 at DW sports up near the hospital, seems cheaper than some of the prices being quoted on here.

I got mine earlier this week, they said to bring it back to get the sponsor to put on free as soon as I see some one else with it, but I reckon it looks much better without so prolly won't bother.

Flock refers to the softer material used for the numbers I think mate, i guess they'll be the one's with the premier league badge at the bottom of each number. SS must be the plasticy type lettering and numbers.

Cheers, thats what was confusing me though. The fact that even if you dont get a number on the flock is still offered.

I didnt want to get it and the Rovers badge itself was a sticker - as it is on my sons infant kit.

Don't know if its been asked, i know if you buy the home shirt now the sponsor logo will be ironed on if you want at a later date.

but if you buy the shirt with logo attached, will just be an ironed on version? or something "built-in" like when we had TIME as sponsor?

my concern is that big black logo we had on the shirt last season is hanging off my shirt like a kangaroo pouch.if i knew the sponsor logo would stay on i would get the version with the sponsor logo.

Cheaper on Kitbag so will be ordering mine from there, does the site get any kickback from Kitbag, sure Glenn mentioned there was some deal. Would be happy to go through that route if it meant the site making a bit of dosh

I want to get one from kitbag also, im sure i have seen it mentioned on here before that the brfcs gets a commission, is there a link anywhere on the site?

• Backroom

Don't know if its been asked, i know if you buy the home shirt now the sponsor logo will be ironed on if you want at a later date.

but if you buy the shirt with logo attached, will just be an ironed on version? or something "built-in" like when we had TIME as sponsor?

my concern is that big black logo we had on the shirt last season is hanging off my shirt like a kangaroo pouch.if i knew the sponsor logo would stay on i would get the version with the sponsor logo.

They will be exactly the same I think

Apologies if this has been asked before, but:

- What's the difference between 'Home Flock SS Shirt' and 'Home SS Shirt'?

- Will shirts without sponsors be available a while or will all shirts be with sponsors from mid Sep?

Thanks, looking to buy a shirt without a sponsor - it's the only thing about Rovers that looks good on the pitch atm.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but:

- What's the difference between 'Home Flock SS Shirt' and 'Home SS Shirt'?

- Will shirts without sponsors be available a while or will all shirts be with sponsors from mid Sep?

Thanks, looking to buy a shirt without a sponsor - it's the only thing about Rovers that looks good on the pitch atm.

Flock is the softer material used for the numbers and I think they will include the Premier League badge on bottom of the numbers. SS shirts are the plastic numbering.

I think the shirts without a sponsor will be available throughout the season

Flock is the softer material used for the numbers and I think they will include the Premier League badge on bottom of the numbers. SS shirts are the plastic numbering.

All numbers include the pl badge at the bottom.

Not getting a number so they're both the same shirt then...? £42.99 for one and £47.99 for the other, weird.

Not getting a number so they're both the same shirt then...? £42.99 for one and £47.99 for the other, weird.

42.99 doesnt include name or number, 47.99 includes plastic name and number and 52.99 gives you flock name and number

Why would you give money to the club? Its only going to end up in the venkys pockets, rather brfcs made some money from it from buying it on kitbag

Also pays the wages of honest people who work for the club.

Archived