BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] unbelievable

venkys spout they want to be top five pushing for Europe, Steve puppet kean spouts we can easily finish top half nxt season yet we've just sold Phil Jones to united, samba wants out and we've only been given the massive sum of 10 mil by venkys... plus they say every penny of sales...

what another @#/? summer in the transfer market eh?

venkys, u need to dig deep in those pockets..10 mil is just loose change in the EPL... even in football in general unless you're fleetwood town... sort it the ###### out man... top 5? we will be stuck at the bottom again nxt season scrapping for our lives without samba to bail us out

venkys spout they want to be top five pushing for Europe, Steve puppet kean spouts we can easily finish top half nxt season yet we've just sold Phil Jones to united, samba wants out and we've only been given the massive sum of 10 mil by venkys... plus they say every penny of sales...

venkys, u need to dig deep in those pockets..10 mil is just loose change in the EPL... even in football in general unless you're fleetwood town... sort it the ###### out man... top 5? we will be stuck at the bottom again nxt season scrapping for our lives without samba to bail us out

Where do you get the figure £10m from as £5m is the one thats been quoted previously.

cry-moar.jpg

Pointless thread saying a bad summer it's only just started wait until it's finished to complain.

No Blackburn player would turn down Man U, Real, Bara or Milan if they were good enough

Pointless thread saying a bad summer it's only just started wait until it's finished to complain.

No Blackburn player would turn down Man U, Real, Bara or Milan if they were good enough

When we start losing players to clubs like Serbia's FK Zeleznicar Bara Venecija - then I'll be worried.

Love your lampoon Wilky...........

...............you trying to put me out of a job ;)................

(Please don't use that word again), only 10mill to spend? that's 40mill less than in previous seasons. jeez, the owners are investing money, something we have not had much of in recent seasons

investing money? please do show me where this investment has been spent as I must of missed that one...

also I got the 10mil figure off the homepage of this site, its in the story regarding Jones going to man u...

fair play to the lad... going to the champions... we all want to work for the best within our field, that's not my issue

investing money? please do show me where this investment has been spent as I must of missed that one...

also I got the 10mil figure off the homepage of this site, its in the story regarding Jones going to man u...

fair play to the lad... going to the champions... we all want to work for the best within our field, that's not my issue

Investing, not invested.

Wait til the transfer window is closed and if Venkys have still not pumped any cash in to the club; we'll bump this thread and at the next available opportunity; I'll join you with my lynching rope.

Take a look at who's leaving what club's and we have lost one player up to now. One playerr who has one year in the top flight and we got 17 million for him. Nasri wants to leave Arsenal to go to Manchester United and Young is leaving Villa as well. No player is bigger than the club and if they want to play for another club they can go and good riddance.

the fact that players leave does not bother me at all... its life, players wanna play for the best and win trophies... i get that. its the fact the walk in and start saying ###### like they want to be this and be that and actually show no willingness to spend any money on transfers... the only money we have is 10mil plus what we get from sales... thats ######

I think the Venkies are doing the right thing.

The player, his agent and manu have tried to present a fait acomply, ie if we get this deal sorted then the Venkies, who everyone belives are there for the taking, will have no option.

The Venkies look like they have said to manu, you have to pay the current market value, good on them in this case,

It will also highlight that we are not a selling club any more as they have previously refered to

:rover:

So to sum up the last 6 months or so:

- Venkys buy the club... amid nervous excitement

- A run of 4 games sees 2 home wins and 2 away defeats... including demolition by Man Utd. Fans aren't best pleased but are not calling for

- Venky sack Allardyce

- Fans have mixed views but ultimately wait to see who will replace him

- Venkys promoted Steve Kean from position as coach

- Fans are greatly underwhelmed - first feelings that Venkys might not actually have a plan

- Rovers next 6 games see 3 wins' 2 defeats and a draw, including victory over West Brom, Liverpool and QPR

- Fans start to warm to Kean - maybe he is the next Owen Coyle

- Kean then tells the world to "sit up and take notice" before unveiling his SEM stable-mate John Jensen who he's just met, and with whom he's just shared a cup of tea, and plans for infiltrating the Top 4

- The hairs on the backs of fans' necks have just gone up again

- Rovers go on an Ajax-style football frenzy for the next 4 games which sees us beat West Brom (away) and lose to Chelsea and Spurs before bowing out of the FA cup against Villa

- No real surprises here... well, except for the away win! Until...

- John Williams leaves Rovers amid speculation he's been pushed. But it's okay because according to Mrs D he'd "lost interest"

- Rovers become a joke in the media as a result of Venkys' open "pursuit" of fading but still out of reach stars like Beckham and Ronadhino - it all seems rather attention seeking

- Fans are now seriously concerned and the first rumblings of protest start to emerge but "now is not the time"

- Blackburn Rovers' transfer consultants bring in two loanees and two young recruits who aren't ready for English football

- Rovers go on a run of 9 games taking 4 points from 27 to take us deep into delegation trouble. But don't worry because

- Kean hails our excellent run with 4 postive results (despite only achieving 1 win in the last 13 matches)

- Fans start to become divided over the management. But protests remain on ice - apart from low key shouting and singing because "now is not the time"

- Rovers take a narrow but crucial victory against Bolton and Kean feels we are now safe despite still being 3 points about the delegation zone

- Fans are not so convinced but talk of protests is put on hold

- Rovers stay up on Survival Sunday and Kean promises great things for next season

- Tom Finn leaves the club as most people expected but it leaves a sour taste

- Days later Rovers' best young prospect for many a moon Phil Jones all but leaves the club before he's reached 50 first team games

- Fans debate who is to blame for Jones leaving and concerns are met with well there are two and a half moths until the end of the transfer window. Protests? People tut and rolleyes at. "Now is not the time".

No doubt when we achieve a Kean-style "positive" start to next season, 2 points in 18, people will say "now is not the time" he needs until Christmas.

Something has to change and fast. We need a good transfer window, a decent (but not necessarily marquee) signing and a decent start to the new season.

:D it was cathartic really. Thanks for reading, den!

I just wonder after all that turmoil what it would actually take for Rovers fans to protest. The only thing I can think of is if Venkys remove Jack's statue. But some would still say "Give them some slack, moving it to the back if the riverside toilets will mean there's less chance if it being damaged".

Archived