BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Take That

Off to the Council House in 'Satan's City' this evening with Mrs Spark to watch the Pet Shop Boys (supported by Take That ;-)). Has anyone on here been? Is the show any good?

I haven't been though the Pet Shop Boys was a bit of a draw. I've heard from some ladies who really should know better that it's a fantastic show.......if you like Take That!!!!

Off to the Council House in 'Satan's City' this evening with Mrs Spark to watch the Pet Shop Boys (supported by Take That ;-)). Has anyone on here been? Is the show any good?

I went last night! Great show.

Pet shop boys were good but Take That certainly know how to put on a show.

I'd rather watch burnley than manufactured pop drivel.no self respecting male would go and watch that rubbish let alone start a thread on it.

He may be going to keep the missus happy?

If he were going on his own, fair play, it would completely wipe out his man points. But surely an exemption is applicable for entertaining the spouse?

I'd rather watch burnley than manufactured pop drivel.no self respecting male would go and watch that rubbish let alone start a thread on it.

But Gary Barlow sings the tunes, writes the tunes, plays the tunes? He's on a par with Lemmy, no?

I went to see Take That last Saturday night at the City of Manchester Stadium and as usual they put on an amazing show! There is so much going on, the staging, the dancing, the effects and not to mention the singing - it was out of this world!!!

Granted Take That might not be everyones cup of tea but when it comes to manufactured cheesy pop they have it nailed! They have written some stunning songs and never fail to think up of different ways to do them in their concerts. Having been to see Take That on every tour they have done each time it gets better and better. I have also been to see lots of other boy bands and not one compares with them! It is 20 years ago since I went to see them first time at the age of 12 and I didn't think then that I would still be going to watch them now!

I can't wait for them to come to Villa park in a few weeks to see them again!

As for the Pet Shop Boys - I have to say they were quite good and certainly got the atmosphere started!

If he were going on his own, fair play, it would completely wipe out his man points. But surely an exemption is applicable for entertaining the spouse?

I'd rather get divorce number 3 than go anywhere near .

But Gary Barlow sings the tunes, writes the tunes, plays the tunes? He's on a par with Lemmy, no?

don't talk @#/? .

No way would I go to watch Take That with my missus!

Hey ... I've done my time watching Lemmy and the boys and the likes of UFO and Saxon ... tonight was a Christmas present ... and very enjoyable it was in a different way.

Hey ... I've done my time watching Lemmy and the boys and the likes of UFO and Saxon ... tonight was a Christmas present ... and very enjoyable it was in a different way.

you NEVER do your time ! Its with you for life! If someone Got me take that tickets they would forever be off my crimbo list!

I took my brother-in-law and his missus on sunday and picked them up after.Whilst waiting for them to come out i was parked on asda`s car park treating some of the waiting people to some `anti nowhere league`,that soon drowned the b*tards out! :D

There was some doctor on the telly earlier moaning about all the middle aged women getting too ###### up and ending up in A and E.

He's never worked after a motorhead concert then !!

There was a steward on from Manc, who said the women where worst than a football crowd.

There was a steward on from Manc, who said the women where worst than a football crowd.

Funilly enough, many years ago when I was active in the trade union movement I was at a national conference in Brighton and got chatting to a barman in a pub. He said something along the lines of:

"The steelworkers union lot are fine; the boilermakers unions lot are fine; & the mineworkers are OK too. It's when the university lecturers; the accountants; and the royal college of nurses come here that we get all the fights & pewking."

Looking at news footage of the women at the recent Take That gigs, one phrase keeps running through my head "10lb in a 5lb bag" :unsure:

Archived