BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(CF) Mirko Vucinic

Ricky

What kind of attacker is he? I'm aware of him and I know he is much better than what we have but I have no idea how he plays the game.

Doesn't really matter now, we're not good enough for him apparently...

“We had an initial meeting with director Walter Sabatini three weeks ago and will get back together for talks when Vucinic returns from vacation,” agent Alessandro Lucci told Sky Sport Italia.

“We have had no contact with Blackburn. They are a respectable club, but we aspire to something higher than Blackburn and can aim for a prestigious side."

Linky

• Backroom

I mentioned it in the transfer thread but will mention it here as well, the agent has denied those quotes are accurate. Whether it's because he realised he'd made a mistake afterwards or whether it is a genuine misquote or fabrication is another story.

How the hell is this venkys fault ?

Everything they talk about from morning to night is how much they want to bring the club's image up. The steps they have taken to achieve this is to appoint Steve Kean as manager, talk about attracting top talent - and fail, talk about keeping our best players - and fail, and talk about making Rovers a top European club - when the others really see us as a laughable Championship-bound club.

So in what possible world is this anyone's fault but Venkys?

Everything they talk about from morning to night is how much they want to bring the club's image up. The steps they have taken to achieve this is to appoint Steve Kean as manager, talk about attracting top talent - and fail, talk about keeping our best players - and fail, and talk about making Rovers a top European club - when the others really see us as a laughable Championship-bound club.

One of these targets will come, you would imagine, if we have the money. Patience is a virtue. So is not being a narrow minded c###.

Whats this got to do with Vucinic's agent thinking we are not a big enough club ? This guy would not have signed for us before Venky's took us over, even if we had the money.

I'm sick of certain posters derailing every bloody thread with their moaning. The dedicated transfer threads were meant to get away from this.

Lots of reports in Italy that the agent of Mirko Vučinić has been in London since Friday discussing a move to Tottenham,maybe we will get to see what where missing and might pave the way for defoe or pavlechenko to leave

http://footybunker.com/blackburn-rovers-venkys-to-make-summer-move-for-jermain-defoe-and-joleon-lescott/2164

Reports in Italy say Juventus stepping up Aguero pursuit, while Grosso, Sissoko, Tiago, Melo, Toni, Iaquinta and Amauri will ALL be moved on, any of these juve players you would take ?

Juventus meeting with Atletico midday on Tuesday,still think if Atletico do accept a bid,Chelsea & City will move too.

All those players are on huge wages and overated.

Juventus meeting with Atletico midday on Tuesday,still think if Atletico do accept a bid,Chelsea & City will move too.

Roberto, do you think that Aguero's transfer could be delayed due to his presence in Copa America?

I sure hope not. There are a few transfers that need to be made to quick start all the others... This is one of them!!

Disagree about Melo. The rest, sure.

Roberto, do you think that Aguero's transfer could be delayed due to his presence in Copa America?

I sure hope not. There are a few transfers that need to be made to quick start all the others... This is one of them!!

Hear that he's told his agent not to do anything until after the tourney, so it's just down to clubs negotiating with Atletico at the mo.

• 4 weeks later...

Ashley Young is only a year younger though.

Haha, thought he was younger.

"It has only been a chat, in which no offers have been made nor was there an agreement sorted."

It seems a bit odd to me, maybe they are playing games, pushing up his price etc. If they were interested you think they would of snapped him up before stories leaked out.

Haha, thought he was younger.

"It has only been a chat, in which no offers have been made nor was there an agreement sorted."

It seems a bit odd to me, maybe they are playing games, pushing up his price etc. If they were interested you think they would of snapped him up before stories leaked out.

So did I to be honest (until he signed for them). He looks about 12.

Also I think the people in Italy generally talk too much nonsense about transfers (agents and club presidents) Just look at the Pastore saga.

Archived