BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

Let's not kid ourselves here, it was the fans who alienated Andrews to the point where he didn't want to play for us. Kean is a crap manager, but not EVERYTHING is his fault. Yes it seems keith was unhappy that the manager didn't want him to play for us because the fans were affecting his performances (which they were), but this one boils down to the fans. More accurately, the fans who booed him.

and the fans were to blame when he was just as crap at Wolves, Oxford, Stoke, Walsall and Hull?

Be careful citing the fans though. Some of our fans think Andrews is a good PL player, while Phil Jones is not much better.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and the fans were to blame when he was just as crap at Wolves, Oxford, Stoke, Walsall and Hull?

Be careful citing the fans. Some of our fans think Andrews is a good player while Phil Jones isn't.

Phil Jones is a good player just not a 40 million pound player.

Andrews is an average premier league player not an awful one.

There is a happy medium to be found, seems views are too blinkered for both where one is over hyped and the other ridiculed.

Phil Jones is a good player just not a 40 million pound player.

Andrews is an average premier league player not an awful one.

There is a happy medium to be found, seems views are too blinkered for both where one is over hyped and the other ridiculed.

Thanks imy, just proved my point.

Andrews an "average premier league footballer". :lol:

Thanks imy, just proved my point.

Andrews an "average premier league footballer". :lol:

Average- meaning ordinary. Played 72 pl games in four seasons so far, whether you agree or disagree he IS a premier league player and has been for four years at two different clubs now.

Playing for a team that will comfortably finish..mmm mid table.

Jones a 40 million pound player- proved my point about blinkered views and being overhyped by some. :wacko: :wacko:

Andrews played poorly for an average premier league team. That doesn't make him an average premier league player. Likewise, him playing well for a poor championship team doesn't necessarily make him a bad player.

A couple of good games for WBA won't change my opinion of him just yet. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the long term. I doubt he'll ever make an average premier league player but you never know.

Den, I never said anything about andrews' ability or lack thereof. I was merely stating that abuse from the fans is what alienated him.

I do think that with support instead of abuse from the fans, he would have played better for us, but that doesn't mean I think he would have been good. But that's tangential to the point I was actually making.

Keith Andrews has played well for ipswich this season and has made a fantastic start to his west brom career, he has played well for Ireland and will be a starting midfielder in the European Championships in June. he doesnt really have to prove himself to any of us anymore does he??

He was given no support at Blackburn from the management or the fans and i hope he proves all the nay sayers wrong and continues his good form.

Best of Luck Keith

It was funny in the end this wasn't it. You goons were all completely wrong, but there's absolutely no way you can ever admit it.

Everything you said, it turned out the opposite. Amazing. Look back from the start of this thing if you don't believe me - the posts are still there.

It's either an anti-halo effect you have for Keef (if you're a bit daft, look it up, it's on wiki) or you just don't know football. I'm guessing the truth is a combination of a little, or a lot, of both.

Either way you were still wrong all along, so you can make your own minds up for the reasons, I'm not really that bothered dissecting it for you.

Or alternatively of course you can pretend reality wasn't like that ("nobody look at the posts!" - it can be like a what happens on holiday stays on holiday secret). That's what I'd put my money on you doing.

It was funny in the end this wasn't it. You goons were all completely wrong, but there's absolutely no way you can ever admit it.

Everything you said, it turned out the opposite. Amazing. Look back from the start of this thing if you don't believe me - the posts are still there.

It's either an anti-halo effect you have for Keef (if you're a bit daft, look it up, it's on wiki) or you just don't know football. I'm guessing the truth is a combination of a little, or a lot, of both.

Either way you were still wrong all along, so you can make your own minds up for the reasons, I'm not really that bothered dissecting it for you.

Or alternatively of course you can pretend reality wasn't like that ("nobody look at the posts!" - it can be like a what happens on holiday stays on holiday secret). That's what I'd put my money on you doing.

Wrong.. HOW ?

You must be keith, his pal or his agent!

He's scored a couple of goals from midfield in BIG wins.. but was the 1st to be hooked against newcastle - he didnt know what to do. he embarrassingly out of his depth (as he was for us).

Almost as embarrassing as your defence of him is.

Wrong.. HOW ?

You must be keith, his pal or his agent!

He's scored a couple of goals from midfield in BIG wins.. but was the 1st to be hooked against newcastle - he didnt know what to do. he embarrassingly out of his depth (as he was for us).

Almost as embarrassing as your defence of him is.

Lol - are you a late comer to this?

If so start at the the very beginning of the very earliest Keith Andrews, work your way through, then come back to me :D

It's funny that you think I'm something to do with Keith though, because I've been accused of the identical thing defending someone completely unrelated to footy. I'm now thinking that it's the last desperate line of defence when somebody has nothing of value to add to the debate. Would that sum you up A cup of beans? I think deep down you know I'm right :(

• Moderation Lead

Jonnolad- he was gash for us in the most part, he scored some goals in his first few games for WBA- big woop...

He never showed that kind of form for us, and frankly, I'd have driven him to the Hawthorns myself.

Strange that you never post on any other threads unrelated to Keith Andrews isn't it?

Archived