BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mail journalists having some fun showing a photo of Keith pointing....the best part of his game of course.

One worry - there's no such club as Notts Forest.

I knew it was too good to be true.

feel good factor is back, wish it was'nt the mail i'd believe it otherwise

that was going to be my reply exactly

Mail journalists having some fun showing a photo of Keith pointing....the best part of his game of course.

One worry - there's no such club as Notts Forest.

I knew it was too good to be true.

?

And?

Disaster squared. Poor player and poor manager. Only thing they both had in common was the ability to point.

Stand by my comment ... Worst player I've seen in a rovers shirt

That doesn't mean he deserved being booed onto/off the pitch, abused verbally, and blamed even when not playing. He was never that bad. Helped us stay up a couple of years ago by scoring against hull city in a game that started off a good run of results to keep us up.

Anyway back on topic hopefully we'll get cisse, jones and a few more in pretty soon

That doesn't mean he deserved being booed onto/off the pitch, abused verbally, and blamed even when not playing. He was never that bad. Helped us stay up a couple of years ago by scoring against hull city in a game that started off a good run of results to keep us up.

Anyway back on topic hopefully we'll get cisse, jones and a few more in pretty soon

He was terrible. I never booed him though... It took all my willpower to not though

Archived