BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

I quite like Andrews running up and down the line with his hand in the air as if his calling for the ball. Yet somehow always avoiding the ball or losing it quickly. I think his going to make a very good assistant referee one day.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? He will be on relatively low wages for a premier league player (although no doubt on too much) and he can actually do a reasonable job as a squad player. He should never start for us, but if he has to come on for 20-30 minutes in a game he usually does a decent job of keeping things relatively tight.

BRFCS, where myths can come true...

Andrews is a genius. He has to be.

Your last point is totally redundant because there is no way Greening is on any less money than Andrews.

Greening will be on 10k a week maximum at forest. Andrews i assume would of originally came here and got a similar figure, after JW & SA gave him a payrise i wouldnt be shocked to see him on a little more.

Care to find many examples of Championship clubs spending £2.5 million on midfielders over 30?

Thats not what you stated, you said

Very, very few Championship clubs can afford to buy players that don't have the potential for resale value

which isnt true.

Why? He will be on relatively low wages for a premier league player <NOT LOW ENOUGH> (although no doubt on too much) and he can actually do a reasonable <I CAN MAKE A REASONABLE CASE FOR HIM TO BE PRIME MINISTER> job as a squad player. He should never start for us, but if he has to come on for 20-30 minutes in a game he usually does a decent job of keeping things relatively <ALL THINGS ARE RELATIVE> tight.

Why? He will be on relatively low wages for a premier league player (although no doubt on too much) and he can actually do a reasonable job as a squad player. He should never start for us, but if he has to come on for 20-30 minutes in a game he usually does a decent job of keeping things relatively tight.

Too right, Eddie.

Sell him by all means, but chopping him for the sake of it is ridiculous. Someone like Grella, who's too crippled to contribute during the season, sure.

Greening will be on 10k a week maximum at forest. Andrews i assume would of originally came here and got a similar figure, after JW & SA gave him a payrise i wouldnt be shocked to see him on a little more.

Why would he be? He left Fulham with a year on his contract - I am sure Forest would have had to match the money he was getting at Craven Cottage. I am certain Greening will be on more money than Andrews.

I actually love the Leeds fan on there who stated that:

"Think of a slightly more skillful Vinnie Jones & you get the idea the type of player Andrews is."

Made me laugh anyway.

That's brilliant :D

I actually love the Leeds fan on there who stated that:

"Think of a slightly more skillful Vinnie Jones & you get the idea the type of player Andrews is."

Made me laugh anyway.

Slightly off topic, was Vinnie Jones any good then?

I can;t remember him too much.

I remember he went to Chelsea and then when he left he nailed a wimbledon shirt to a billboard photo of him.

I would have thought he was better then Andrews.

Although I have to say, I think Dunn is the better actor.

Aparently Andrews was cut from the Venkys advert because he kept dropping his chicken leg.

Slightly off topic, was Vinnie Jones any good then?

I can;t remember him too much.

I remember he went to Chelsea and then when he left he nailed a wimbledon shirt to a billboard photo of him.

I would have thought he was better then Andrews.

Vinnie Jones was a terrible footballer. He put a lot of effort in and was quite a dirty player. First thing on his mind was to break legs rather than get the ball.

Likening Keith jogging around pointing to Vinnie Jones, is like comparing Pingu to Kimbo Slice.

Likening Keith jogging around pointing to Vinnie Jones, is like comparing Pingu to Kimbo Slice.

Simply brilliant Booth, liking your work...

Vinne Jones was indeed the player the Carlsberg advert was based on, he was, without doubt, one of the top 10 worst players in the PL, EVER!

He was essentially just a sunday league yard dog who was good for morale, team image etc.

p.s. Is this Julie to Leeds rumour true? Can imagine a few folk offering transport across to the dark side...

My fav memory of Vinnie is when we played them think it was 89/90 season at their place. Vinnie was tackled from behind and jumped up like a man possesed. The player he jumped up and confronted was Howard Galye. In an instant Vinnie noticed he was way out of depth and backed down!!

My fav memory of Vinnie is when we played them think it was 89/90 season at their place. Vinnie was tackled from behind and jumped up like a man possesed. The player he jumped up and confronted was Howard Galye. In an instant Vinnie noticed he was way out of depth and backed down!!

My memories are a bit faded but did Vinnie Jones not (also) have a confrontation with Kevin Moran? And Jones soon backed off. If I remember correctly Vinnie Jones wouldn't stop pulling Morans shirt. He didn't seem to like it when they shouted back at him.

There was a similar thing with Kevin Moran and Ian Wright, and Ian Wright give him a slap round the back of the head :D

Well I have been watching over 50 years and I havent seen one as bad, truthfully!!

You must have a short memory then, Kelbo.

What about Kev Davies? Darren Peacock? Alan Fettis? Ciccio Grabbi? Kaba Diawara? Herold Goulon? We've had quite a few donkeys in our time. I'm not sure Andrews is really bottom of the barrel.

Archived