BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If/When Keith goes its only a matter of time before the same idiots in the crowd start booing someone else.

Likely candidates

Dunn

Pedersen

Roberts

Emerton

Myles Anderson obviously (and rightly so)

You see, I actually watch the guy and go off what I see. I can't comment on games I haven't seen. Is he the worst midfielder to play for rovers in my time - well yes, I think he is.

So he's worse than Goulon?

I didn't see that much of Andrews before I left Blighty but I have to admit I was never a fan. He was always going to have an uphill task in winning over the fans being an Ince signing and coming from League 2 but some of the stick the poor lad had to take was ridiculous.

Andrews was handed the opportunity to play in The premiership and earn a great living, who amongst us would turn that down? Not his fault that he wasn't good enough, he had every right to back himself.

To say he offered nothing is incredibly harsh. He always gave his absolute all and chipped in with the odd goal, the one at The Hawthorns being priceless.

Good luck to the lad, God loves a trier.

If/When Keith goes its only a matter of time before the same idiots in the crowd start booing someone else.

Likely candidates

Dunn

Pedersen

Roberts

Emerton

My bet is Myles Anderson. It's good we signed him really because he will deflect the criticism from the rest.

I am far from a fan of Andrews but think his treatment by the moron minority has been shameful.

we have certainly had players in the past who were equally as bad.

Arguably the wage thief Vince Grella deserves far worse treatment than Andrews who if nothing else always put a shift in. Grella has done sweet f.a. for a big transfer fee and big wage.

I am far from a fan of Andrews but think his treatment by the moron minority has been shameful.

we have certainly had players in the past who were equally as bad.

Arguably the wage thief Vince Grella deserves far worse treatment than Andrews who if nothing else always put a shift in. Grella has done sweet f.a. for a big transfer fee and big wage.

Difficult getting into the treatment room to boo Grella.

Jason Wilcox got fearful stick from some sections at Ewood, probably because he wasn't a big signing.

Andrews is ordinary but I think Ince had a bit/lot to do with the over-reaction from many.

I didn't see that much of Andrews before I left Blighty but I have to admit I was never a fan. He was always going to have an uphill task in winning over the fans being an Ince signing and coming from League 2 but some of the stick the poor lad had to take was ridiculous.

Andrews was handed the opportunity to play in The premiership and earn a great living, who amongst us would turn that down? Not his fault that he wasn't good enough, he had every right to back himself.

To say he offered nothing is incredibly harsh. He always gave his absolute all and chipped in with the odd goal, the one at The Hawthorns being priceless.

Good luck to the lad, God loves a trier.

I agree with everything but the bit I've made bold.

Seeing Andrews strolling around the pitch, ball watching and not marking anyone when we're under the kosh is not giving his all. Especially when a 37 year old is sweating blood in the same team. Salgado may be no spring chicken, but that is an example of giving your all not what Andrews does.

I've actually seen Andrews duck from an opposition free kick that has hurtled into our goal. I have yet to see anything like that from another Blackburn Rovers player now or in the past.

Jason Wilcox got fearful stick from some sections at Ewood, probably because he wasn't a big signing.

Andrews is ordinary but I think Ince had a bit/lot to do with the over-reaction from many.

Wilcox did get grief but not sure he was ever booed onto the pitch as Andrews has been

True, but then he was a great servant, shearer would have been a mere 25 a season without him.

My point is fans have their targets, justified or not.

Wilcox was only targeted in his early days, when admittedly he did struggle, then he suddenly became a brilliant player. Just shows Dalglish's ability to spot talent. Didn't drop him too, kept playing him even when he couldn't pass a ball a couple of yards.

I remember some fans shouting handbag at him, and some Jemima. Then in one of the programmes it said he was a judo expert :D

Twas ever thus.

I remember poor Ian Miller looking at The Riverside with real hurt in his eyes after another fearful barrage.

We Rovers fans need our targets.

Myles Anderson obviously (and rightly so)

How many times have you seen him play to be able to state categorically that he deserves booing?

I think any so called "supporter" that boos a player in our blue and white halves really aint worthy of the name.

Archived