BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would he be? He left Fulham with a year on his contract - I am sure Forest would have had to match the money he was getting at Craven Cottage. I am certain Greening will be on more money than Andrews.

Still certain? http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-Rovers-reveal-salaries-of-El-Hadji-Diouf-Vince-Grella-and-Keith-Andrews-in-secret-list-to-hurry-exits-article782861.html

Cos i can garentee Greening not be on more than 12k, as thats the wage cap. :wstu:

£21k a week. You are having a laugh... Reminds me of the Seth Johnson story. I thought we knew how to negotiate under the trust !

Before anyone asks... See nickos article in mirror tomorrow

That's nothing - you know that crock Vince Grella - he's on 30k!

Unsurprisingly he's thread hasn't been bumped though. Why do you think that is Grez?

Unsurprisingly he's thread hasn't been bumped though. Why do you think that is Grez?

Its kind of strange.

He was much more expensive than Andrews. Also signed by the manager who name shall not be mentioned and has contributed much less than KA.

Is the fact that he came from Serie A and not the lower leagues this important for opinion making among supporters?

People have given up on Grella, that's why. Not a bad player but he's crocked.

Anyway, John Williams clearly dropped the ball with some of his contract negotiations.

Not bad for who - us? When was that exactly then?

He's a tidy, ball-winning midfielder. Unfortunately, due to constant injuries, he's never had a decent run in the side. I've always said, if Grella was injury-free, he would have been an unsung hero for us.

People have given up on Grella, that's why. Not a bad player but he's crocked.

Anyway, John Williams clearly dropped the ball with some of his contract negotiations.

John Williams is guilty...

...but only of backing his manager.

He got the best deal he could for the club for a player Ince wanted to bring in. Who knew he'd play as many games as he did.

Still certain? http://www.mirrorfoo...icle782861.html

Cos i can garentee Greening not be on more than 12k, as thats the wage cap. :wstu:

Your telling me that Greening left Fulham where he was certain to be on 20k plus with a year left on his contract, and signed at Forest a division down for 12k a week? Total balls.

How do you know Forest have a 12k cap?

John Williams is guilty...

...but only of backing his manager.

He got the best deal he could for the club for a player Ince wanted to bring in. Who knew he'd play as many games as he did.

John Williams offered Andrews his improved contract out of the goodness of his heart.

John Williams offered Andrews his improved contract out of the goodness of his heart.

I seem to remember Nicko talking about that one... Apparently Andrews was promised an improved contract if he too a place in the team, and as we all remember he did.

As you are his agent / dad / chief bottlewasher shouldn't you be doing a better job negotiating your lad a better deal ?

If I were Keef I'd have given you the boot long before now.

How is your boy by the way ..... bearing up under the strain of his impending transfer ?

According to you he's such a good player that I'm very surprised the big 4 haven't bid for him.

Your telling me that Greening left Fulham where he was certain to be on 20k plus with a year left on his contract, and signed at Forest a division down for 12k a week? Total balls.

How do you know Forest have a 12k cap?

Because its a well known fact, when your from this part of the world its common knowledge. There is a 12k a week wage cap and there is a transfer review panel. ND the chairman set it up after the David Platt ###### money up the wall on veteran italians who cost the club a bomb.

Want me to go on?

Because its a well known fact, when your from this part of the world its common knowledge. There is a 12k a week wage cap and there is a transfer review panel. ND the chairman set it up after the David Platt ###### money up the wall on veteran italians who cost the club a bomb.

Want me to go on?

Please go ahead. I don't think anything you have said suggests that a player who captained West Brom into the prem, moved to Fulham on what was sure to be a lucrative contract would then leave with a year left, drop down a division and take a substantial pay cut.

Does that sound plausible to you?

£12k may well be the basic cap - nothing to say they cant then pay the same again per game, in a similar way to which Rovers seem to be doing with Grella, Andrews etc.

Either way Keith Andrews would be better suited to the championship than the prem.

Please go ahead. I don't think anything you have said suggests that a player who captained West Brom into the prem, moved to Fulham on what was sure to be a lucrative contract would then leave with a year left, drop down a division and take a substantial pay cut.

Does that sound plausible to you?

You mean like how Ishmail Miller is dropping down from 20k a week to 10k a week to join Forest today? You mean how Earnshaw also dropped in wages.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php

Search that and type in wage cap or transfer review panel, there is plenty there.

Infact look for nigel doughty on twitter. He talks about the budgets involved at forest.

I'm delighted that we've gotten Petrovic on board. Hopefully we can sort Vierinha out next along with the mystery CB and the Papa Bigballs Striker that will apparently get us all excited.

I wonder how those deals are knocking along?

EDIT: Sorry folks, I meant to put this in the transfer chat thread.

Archived