BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

Ha ha seriously Keef your obsessed coming on here as Jonnolad and talking drivel about yourself.

Keef is in the championship, enough said! As for being poor - thats more down to our current manager, Fook all to do with Keith Andrews being out on loan.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha seriously Keef your obsessed coming on here as Jonnolad and talking drivel about yourself.

Keef is in the championship, enough said! As for being poor - thats more down to our current manager, Fook all to do with Keith Andrews being out on loan.

Hey, Steve Kean is the first one who thought Keith should be loaned / sold. Let me guess Steve Kean is our worst manager ever, except when it came to Keith Andrews where he really, really knew his stuff :)

Nowt like bending the facts to suit your viewpoint eh!

Ipswich are doing remarkably well considering they're carrying dead wood week on week. You never know, Keith might bizarrely go past us - him up, us down - as them "levels" settle themselves.

I'll tell you one thing we have got - fans who know football, that's what. "Keith's left, we'll be brilliant now". We've gone worse - how's that logic work then?

Ipswich - up or down? 10 from the last 12 is the kind of points tally we had last under Hughes, I know that much. Club in crisis now they've got the "worst player we've ever had" playing every minute for them? Well it looks the opposite bizarrely.

That big old mystery never went away did it :blink:

Ipswich are doing well because they have a decent manager - and Keef is doing OK because he is playing at the right level, and the fact Rovers have replaced Keef with equally poor players does not mean Rovers were wrong to show Keef the door.

The big old mystery is why you are still obsessed with him.

Unless you are really are his Dad / mum / agent / etc.

Ipswich are doing well because they have a decent manager - and Keef is doing OK because he is playing at the right level, and the fact Rovers have replaced Keef with equally poor players does not mean Rovers were wrong to show Keef the door.

So Keith's level is a championship side shooting towards the premier league, whilst our current player's level is a premier league side shooting towards the championship? That figures. And the Ipswich manager is "decent", yet he's decided to take Keith on and he's picking him week on week as well. It just doesn't make any sense - it appears that the Ipswich manager is blind and Steve Kean is the only one to see the truth.

Remind me again why Keith was the "worst player to ever play for Rovers", because that supposedly solved mystery is making little, if any, sense :wstu:

jay Bothroyd and Adel Taraabt have shown the gulf between the prem and the championship.

I'm not going to argue with you about Keef, you do enough of that with everyone else but surely you can see that the leagues are miles apart. He's doing very well for them at the moment which is all good for us. With every goal he scores his value to suitors goes up a little bit more. I wish him all the best and hope he has a great season and we get a decent fee for him.

I'm afraid he was never going to make it here, the Ince links and the move from lower league football always meant the fans were going to get on his back, added to that is that in my opinion he's not a great player.

So Keith's level is a championship side shooting towards the premier league, whilst our current player's level is a premier league side shooting towards the championship? That figures. And the Ipswich manager is "decent", yet he's decided to take Keith on and he's picking him week on week as well. It just doesn't make any sense - it appears that the Ipswich manager is blind and Steve Kean is the only one to see the truth.

Remind me again why Keith was the "worst player to ever play for Rovers", because that supposedly solved mystery is making little, if any, sense

Your comprehension skills seem to be poor so I'll repeat it again but explain it a little better for you.

Ipswich are doing well because they have a decent manager in Paul Jewell. And yes, Jewell is picking Keef so he obviously thinks he can do a job for him but my contention is that Keef is playing well because he is playing at the right level for his limited ability in the championship.

The fact Rovers have replaced Keef with equally poor players is a sad reflection on our club and the present manager but does not mean the decision to let Keef leave was incorrect..

Now remind us again why you are obsessed with this player and your apparent connection to him ?

And try doing so without using stupid emoticons to dress up your flimsy arguments.

Your comprehension skills seem to be poor so I'll repeat it again but explain it a little better for you.

Ipswich are doing well because they have a decent manager in Paul Jewell. And yes, Jewell is picking Keef so he obviously thinks he can do a job for him but my contention is that Keef is playing well because he is playing at the right level for his limited ability in the championship.

The fact Rovers have replaced Keef with equally poor players is a sad reflection on our club and the present manager but does not mean the decision to let Keef leave was incorrect..

Now remind us again why you are obsessed with this player and your apparent connection to him ?

And try doing so without using stupid emoticons to dress up your flimsy arguments.

I have no connection beyond laughing at goonballs like you getting wound up for being wrong.

Let's be honest, if you were right Andrews would have struggled to be accepted in a championship side, such as the likes of Rigter or good old £4 million Grella clearly do. Instead he's done really well. Why? God forbid, could it be that you were just wrong all along, and Allardyce, Trappatoni and now Jewel were right. No, no, no, no that can't be the case. Instead it's the world constantly and bizarrely bending to fit your argument. In your world Steve Kean is the only one who knows football, he was the only one who knew the truth about Andrews - oh but wait he's the worst manager ever - arghh. At what point do you stop that and just admit you were wrong, since that's the only explanation which holds up to reason? I'm guessing never.

Ask yourself this as well Jim, who actually comes on this thread more - you or me? If time between responses is anything to go by it's you :wstu: (that emoticon is especially for you there :) )

I only come on this thread to counter your continuing and ludicrous support for someone who I and most other supporters consider to be a very poor player.

However, I bow to your superior knowledge and look forward to Keef taking the Premier League by storm next season at the forefront of a resurgent Ipswich Town.

Well done on using the puerile emoticons again. Children just don't know when to stop.

God forbid, could it be that you were just wrong all along, and Allardyce, Trappatoni and now Jewel were right. No, no, no, no that can't be the case. Instead it's the world constantly and bizarrely bending to fit your argument. In your world Steve Kean is the only one who knows football, he was the only one who knew the truth about Andrews - oh but wait he's the worst manager ever - arghh. At what point do you stop that and just admit you were wrong, since that's the only explanation which holds up to reason? I'm guessing never.

so by your logic does this mean that all the 19 premier league managers who had the opportunity to move for this premier league standard footballer are useless because they decided not to bother?

there is a reason no premier league club wanted him you know!

p.s I can see why you didn't include Paul Ince in your expert managers list!! but remember if it wasn't for the brilliant Mr Ince, he would never have been a 'premier league' footballer in the first place

so by your logic does this mean that all the 19 premier league managers who had the opportunity to move for this premier league standard footballer are useless because they decided not to bother?

there is a reason no premier league club wanted him you know!

By that rationale our entire team is of the same low standard you afford Keith :wstu:

I see David Dunn's added his bit about Keith as well. I think we can safely say the booing affected all players therefore and they all thought it was unfair (what do professionals within the game know though eh).

So for those who encouraged and even partook of the booing - nice one you moronic "fans" for putting your ignorance and selfishness above the club's success. You are a huge reason why the team has performed badly - what utter utter utter goons.

I only wish this emoticon could be far bigger, because it needs to be :wstu:

I see David Dunn's added his bit about Keith as well. I think we can safely say the booing affected all players therefore and they all thought it was unfair (what do professionals within the game know though eh).

So for those who encouraged and even partook of the booing - nice one you moronic "fans" for putting your ignorance and selfishness above the club's success. You are a huge reason why the team has performed badly - what utter utter utter goons.

I only wish this emoticon could be far bigger, because it needs to be :wstu:

Just because one weak individual (Keef) was affected by booing doesn't mean all the players were affected. I think we can safely say you're talking nonsense as usual on that one.

The team had performed badly because it (and the club) is being mismanaged. To say the booing is a "huge reason" why the team is playing badly is of course more nonsense.

I'm sorry but I'll have to break my rules and award you two of these chappies for that post :wstu: :wstu:

• 2 weeks later...

Another win for Ipswich on Tuesday, another goal for Keith. He's their joint top scorer now with 5, and they've taken 14 points from a possible 18 for their last 6 games. Imagine having a player who could score more than 2 league goals so far, because that's currently the best we have, and he's a striker.

At what point do you throw in the towel and just admit that you don't actually know football?

Jim - booing doesn't affect the other players is just a hope obviously on your part, and one which flies in the face of what the players are saying. In addition of course it's supremely selfish to just say I'm right, whether you know or not, when your actions have a huge potential to make our team play badly (me defending players is never ever ever going to make anyone play badly).

You don't actually sound like a Blackburn fan to me, and if you are what are you doing making my team play worse than they have to. How bizarrely selfish. You must be a joy to live with.

You are not a joy to have as a fellow fan I know that. You make my team play worse. What a goon.

At what point do you throw in the towel and just admit that you don't actually know football?

We've been waiting for you to say it for a while, so it's difficult to answer at this stage.

A good start would be to realise that there is a HUGE amount of difference between Championship and Premier League. You seem to be struggling with that for some reason.

Another win for Ipswich on Tuesday, another goal for Keith. He's their joint top scorer now with 5, and they've taken 14 points from a possible 18 for their last 6 games. Imagine having a player who could score more than 2 league goals so far, because that's currently the best we have, and he's a striker.

Jim - booing doesn't affect the other players is just a hope obviously on your part, and one which flies in the face of what the players are saying. In addition of course it's supremely selfish to just say I'm right, whether you know or not, when your actions have a huge potential to make our team play badly (me defending players is never ever ever going to make anyone play badly).

You don't actually sound like a Blackburn fan to me, and if you are what are you doing making my team play worse than they have to. How bizarrely selfish. You must be a joy to live with.

You are not a joy to have as a fellow fan I know that. You make my team play worse. What a goon.

Why is this the only subject you ever post on?

Why is this the only subject you ever post on?

Because I'm an extremely busy man - far busier than a professional footballer.

That can't be the only thing you say though; "Keith's lover", "Keith's mum", "Keith". Try this one on for size instead, I'm just a Rovers fan, that's all. That's why I'm annoyed at numpties who call themselves fans but are actually making my team play far worse than they need to, and have been doing so for some time it seems. All because they think they "know football", even though their opinions fly in the face of all professional opinion.

How's about this for a crazy suggestion; how about just looking at the facts and what the professionals are saying? How about giving them the benefit of the doubt, because if you are wrong, and all the evidence points to that, you really are making our team's results suffer. Accordingly the rest of the fans have to suffer because of your selfish, self-centred stubbornness.

Do you care more about your selfish blinkered opinion than seeing our team actually play better? The incredibly sad fact is that it appears you do. You aren't real fans - you are far more interested in having a moan. You'll like the Championship you are currently helping us head towards. I don't.

We've been waiting for you to say it for a while, so it's difficult to answer at this stage.

A good start would be to realise that there is a HUGE amount of difference between Championship and Premier League. You seem to be struggling with that for some reason.

I don't know if you are aware but we are Blackburn Rovers, not Man U, or Chelsea, or Man City, or Arsenal, or Liverpool, or even Spurs or Villa or Sunderland or Newcastle or Everton.

We don't get the players that shine in the Prem, we haven't done for a good while, other teams get those. We have to make do with has beens, and risks from abroad, or players from the lower leagues that do well. Players that particularly shine in the Championship are exactly the type of the players we have to just accept is our level. Some of our players aren't even Championship level, and that's why we never seem able to get rid of them. We are currently bottom of the premier league

Keith Andrews is clearly shining in a Championship side which is currently shining itself. In our current situation, where no-one seems able to score, it's a shame large sections of our fans seem to think they know far better than all the professionals.

It's also a shame those fans make our team play worse than they should.

Shame on you.

Because I'm an extremely busy man - far busier than a professional footballer.

You're the agent to a professional footballer? ;)

That didn't answer my question, anyway. If you're SO busy, why is the Andrews thread your only port of call? Why not post in many of the other relevant Rovers threads here? Instead of a player who isn't playing for us anymore.

You might as well be honest and declare an interest.

Keith Andrews is clearly shining in a Championship side which is currently shining itself. In our current situation, where no-one seems able to score, it's a shame large sections of our fans seem to think they know far better than all the professionals.

"All the professionals" have decided that Keith's level is the Championship. That's where he's playing. If any professionals at Premier League level deemed him good enough to be there, he would be.

Also, just because he can score in the Championship, that doesn't mean he can score at the same rate in the Premier League. 5 goals in 70 games shows us that. Should we sign Charlie Austin, Ross McCormack, Rickie Lambert etc? They've all scored more than Andrews. Why aren't PL clubs signing them if Championship goals translate to Premier League goals. Our very own Yakubu scored 11 in 20 last season, reckon he'll score at the same rate for us this year?

On any level, at whatever angle you approach this, you are wrong.

• 1 month later...

Archived