BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may not be a household name but his commitment and effort should be admired.

He hasn't really made it in the Premiership but then it was always going to be hard for him jumping up two leagues, particularly in his position.

I believe some fan's expectations of him were ridiculously high given what we paid for him.

If he does move on for £2m, we'll have made a profit on him and I'd wish him well for the future; in the right team/standard he'll be a very effective player.

He may not be a household name but his commitment and effort should be admired.

He hasn't really made it in the Premiership but then it was always going to be hard for him jumping up two leagues, particularly in his position.

I believe some fan's expectations of him were ridiculously high given what we paid for him.

If he does move on for £2m, we'll have made a profit on him and I'd wish him well for the future; in the right team/standard he'll be a very effective player.

That's unfair. I didn't have any expectations of him and events have confirmed I was correct.

Booing your own players is disgusting, I’d ban anyone caught doing it, just pathetic.

Andrews isn’t premiership quality, simple as that, and I still find it strange how three managers still see the need to pick him though? Allardyce reportedly turned down 2m for him!

The lad gives 110% every time he pulls on that shirt, which should count for something, still, anything more that a couple of free range chickens and I’d sell sell sell.

Yeah he had said in a few papers over here that he doesnt understand why some fans boo him when he gives 110%, its a terrible thing to do in fairness. He isnt premiership quality and should never have been given the chance, for that the blame lies with Ince (enough said about him the better), but I suppose managers like his determination and doggedness even if its not good enough for the premiership

The lad gives 110% every time he pulls on that shirt, which should count for something, still, anything more that a couple of free range chickens and I’d sell sell sell.

Got to agree, all I ask of any rovers player is 110% - no matter how sh!t (or good) you are.

His treatment from a section of the 'support' was/is a disgrace.

as were 95% of his performances. so many rank bad games, giving away possession under no pressure or just chipping it forward (similar to how davison used to SUPPLY ; duff!), and just general cock-ups (villa away ... dribbling across his own box). :wstu: (that's aimed a keith, matty! :P

yeah the fans got on his back.. but there were reasons for that.

there's more to football than just running round and pointing. good riddance!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to admit that i giggled like a girl when I read that. :lol:

I actually like Andrews, great guy, obviously doesnt have the ability to become a 1st team starter in the eyes of most fans but always tries hard. It would be funny to suddenly come on here to see the entire messageboard chanting Venky's out after seeing Andrews sold after all the crap he's put up with :D

Archived