BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keith Andrews => ?

Pete1981

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to dampen the mood but ive been told its complete horseshit.

Cohen, Moussi, McKenna, Radi, McGugen & Anderson can play in the middle at a push. Forest will be getting a left back, left & right wingers and a centre forward.

moussi has left out of contract, Anderson is a winger and McKenna is 33 years old.

Moussi is expected to sign a new deal, because nobody has been in touch like he was expecting.

Anderson is a winger yes, but has pushed inside on a few occasions. That could be more likely with Forest eyeing up Routledge and Barnes.

McKenna is 33? So what? Yes he will more than likely be moved on this summer but thats why Forest were in touch with Kilkenny.

And Forest are never going to pay 2million for him when they need to spend money on a forward, left back and 2 wingers.

Oh and Cohen, McGugen and Majewski are all better players, far far better.

Moussi is expected to sign a new deal, because nobody has been in touch like he was expecting.

Anderson is a winger yes, but has pushed inside on a few occasions. That could be more likely with Forest eyeing up Routledge and Barnes.

McKenna is 33? So what? Yes he will more than likely be moved on this summer but thats why Forest were in touch with Kilkenny.

And Forest are never going to pay 2million for him when they need to spend money on a forward, left back and 2 wingers.

I bet you were one of these people that booed our Keith went you :lol:

Seriously though despite your news I'm hoping and keep my fingers crossed your wrong and forest go mental on him.

Would tend to agree, thought it was to good to be true, unless they lose McGugen of course, which is quite possible, Wouldn't be surprised if a few Prem clubs are not considering a bid.

Would tend to agree, thought it was to good to be true, unless they lose McGugen of course, which is quite possible, Wouldn't be surprised if a few Prem clubs are not considering a bid.

Can't see it happening though, it would have to take silly money for forest to let him go. Im talking 4million plus.

He could be a decent squad player at a Premier League club, or start for a club battling relegation.

Which explains why he's at Blackburn.

I like the guy, comes across as a top lad, unfortunately he's not good enough for Blackburn if we want to challenge for a top half position.

Good luck to him if he moves, but I won't mind if he stays. He's committed and has a good attitude. A few of our former players could learn a lot from him when it comes to loyalty and working hard to try and prove a point when everyones against you.

The guy is a liability every time he steps on the pitch, Not good enough to be a squad player in the premier league or be consistent in the championship. What he needs is to play in the Scottish league he was a big player in league one and would be playing teams of similar or less strength in the SPL.

Exactly. If it wasn't for the idiotic fans of ours I'd want him to stay. I like him. Unfortunately if they are going to boo he's not a good player to have around.

The guy is a liability every time he steps on the pitch, Not good enough to be a squad player in the premier league or be consistent in the championship. What he needs is to play in the Scottish league he was a big player in league one and would be playing teams of similar or less strength in the SPL.

He is a mainstay in the ROI team. They aren't the best team in the world but they are certainly above the level of a League 1 team. I think he is a very average premiership player. I think he will do well in the championship.

He'd be half the reason they're battling relegation.

Not half, just part of the reason. A team could play him and stop up though.

He isn't a starter for Rovers though, so there was never a problem in my eyes. He was a reliable midfielder who worked hard and had his limitations. People are just too short sighted. Playing with the crowd on your back only makes things worse. He was never going to excel himself in those conditions.

I have to feel an amount of sympathy for Keith as he has had a raw deal with the fans at Rovers. He has always given a good shift in terms of effort but has not got the greatest ability. He has been treated awfully just because he is a throwback to the Ince period, it has never been his fault. Should he transfer, then I would have no qualms in wishing him well.

I like the guy, comes across as a top lad, unfortunately he's not good enough for Blackburn if we want to challenge for a top half position.

Good luck to him if he moves, but I won't mind if he stays. He's committed and has a good attitude. A few of our former players could learn a lot from him when it comes to loyalty and working hard to try and prove a point when everyones against you.

I also believe that he does a lot of un-publicised work for charity. He isn't good enough if we want to progress - he was lucky enough to get a golden ticket to the Premiership - but his effort has never been lacking. In truth - in his first season we had few options in an injury ravaged midfield - so probably would have been stuffed without him. An adequate squad player at best (also covering right back - and central defense once if my memory is correct) - if we are to push for top half.

Not half, just part of the reason. A team could play him and stop up though.

He isn't a starter for Rovers though, so there was never a problem in my eyes. He was a reliable midfielder who worked hard and had his limitations. People are just too short sighted. Playing with the crowd on your back only makes things worse. He was never going to excel himself in those conditions.

His treatment from a section of the 'support' was/is a disgrace.

However, he is not reliable at all, constantly gives the ball away, constantly out of position, doesn't win tackles. Just not good enough.

Feel sorry for the guy. I will never boo someone who tries has hard as him. If he's not good enough, it's the managers fault for picking him, but it's no use to anyone booing the player. He'll be a real asset to someone in the championship.

His treatment from a section of the 'support' was/is a disgrace.

However, he is not reliable at all, constantly gives the ball away, constantly out of position, doesn't win tackles. Just not good enough.

He's at his worst when being booed though, and that is when he gives the ball away constantly. Aside from that he plays like a back up midfielder who doesn't start unless there are injuries.

Archived