BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Failure of Venky's business management

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna is just Sheldon out of The Big Bang Theory in drag.

Found this. They've done that "humourous" skit where they change over the names of the captions though.

anna-from-v-totally-looks-like-dr-sheldon-cooper.jpg

Sheldon is a ledge by the way.

I haven't got clue what you're talking about :unsure:

They are referring to "V" - the TV Series.

In a nut shell this involved Aliens landing on earth. "V" for visitors. As well as "V" for Victory. And conveniently also "V" for Venky's. The leader was called Anna. Anna Desai. The aliens at first came in human form, as you do. Most people thought that their intentions were good at first. However "The Resistance", known as "The Fifth Column", were on to their litle game but being clever aliens they manipulated the press etc to turn everyone against the 5th Column.

And that is that. Hope it helps. I doubt that the Venky's really are aliens by the way. But they certainly are on a different bloody planet.

They are referring to "V" - the TV Series.

In a nut shell this involved Aliens landing on earth. "V" for visitors. As well as "V" for Victory. And conveniently also "V" for Venky's. The leader was called Anna. Anna Desai. The aliens at first came in human form, as you do. Most people thought that their intentions were good at first. However "The Resistance", known as "The Fifth Column", were on to their litle game but being clever aliens they manipulated the press etc to turn everyone against the 5th Column.

And that is that. Hope it helps. I doubt that the Venky's really are aliens by the way. But they certainly are on a different bloody planet.

David Icke for manager!

Where are they?

Strangely quiet this weekend

Don't worry, if we beat Villa then a good amount of the anti Venkys crew become pro Venkys crew. It is the 'last game opinion' philosophy of the board in general.

Truly DISGRACEFUL.

Blackburn Rovers has always been the club that is commented on for its openness in hosting visiting clubs and their dignatries,

As was the boardroom halftime spread.

I wonder if they even bother to unlock it on match days now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never counted this before but tonight we have 21 companies on advertising hoardings and 6 on the rotating screens - 4 of which are Rovers related.

Did Mrs Desai indicate Rovers were poorly managed under the JW regime or do I imagine this?

Archived