BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mounir El Hamadoui

farhanology

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct, he won't play anymore matches for Ajax. Everybody wants him to leave Amsterdam asap. Including me, but only when he's off to Lancashire...! Take this golden oppertunity Rovers!

He has a terrific technique, his body shape for the volley was textbook, just opened his body out, waited and Wow!!

What if he has fallen out with de Boer?

Lots of managers don't rate individual players: e.g. Houllier with Warnock @ Liverpool & Villa; and with Carew @ Olympique Lyon and Villa.

That doesn't mean the player has suddenly become a bad player - just that he and the manager don't see eye-to-eye.

If el Hamadoui and de Boer don't get on, perhaps better for the player that he move on to a club where he'd be more appreciated.

What if he has fallen out with de Boer?

Lots of managers don't rate individual players: e.g. Houllier with Warnock @ Liverpool & Villa; and with Carew @ Olympique Lyon and Villa.

That doesn't mean the player has suddenly become a bad player - just that he and the manager don't see eye-to-eye.

If el Hamadoui and de Boer don't get on, perhaps better for the player that he move on to a club where he'd be more appreciated.

Oh I agree, I don't think it's a talent thing at all it seems like a personality clash like the ones you list above. I am sure Daremz would know more. A change of scenery would do him good and he's clearly got a bit about him.

If the fee is correct and his wages are not excessive, it would be foolish not to move for a player that clearly wants to join us, the chance will be gone come Wednesday.

Reported at Circa 9m for both, get in there it's your 'baby' remember!, nothing but the best. :rolleyes:

plus also we forget when a new manager comes in he will want the team to play a certain way if certain players can't play that particular way that's life at the end of the day it does not make them a bad player overnight I would also suggest when he was playing in London he was young now he is 27 he is reaching his peak & a typical example look what happened when we bought RSC to England at 27 scored bundles of goals ok went downhill after that but still was a useful squad member.

Get Ooijer to have a word :D

This guy and/or Ibisevic should complete our summer signings so far. Although I'd like us to sign 1 more player.

There is nobody at Ewood in any position of responsibility Ooijer will know from his time as Rover.

Rather like sending someone to Clapham South chippie- its now a kebab house.

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure Ajax will be interested in 6 magic beans, an all expenses paid (perhaps, at a later date) trip to Pune and a go on one of Balaji's guns.

Perhaps not, but I'm sure a handful of headless chickens will clinch the deal.

• 1 month later...

Archived