BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mounir El Hamadoui

farhanology

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that the Mirror are running the story and that Nicko is the source. Looks a tidy finisher on Youtube but then Charlie Newhouse looked the dogs on there.

He looks fairly slight and I wonder if he is a bit similar to Goodwillie in not being much of a physical presence. I'd like us to have a big, nasty centre forward but it dosn't look like we are going down that route with the Hoffenheim guy not being overly big for a striker either.

I wonder why he has played so little for Morocco though?

Problems with the manager and they're F.A. from what i gather.

I for one think that he's a class act. At the price being mentioned... £2.5 mill IT'S AN ABSOLUTE BLOODY STEAL... If true.

i would stay well clear of him!!!! awful player! my housemate is a huge ajax fan, watches them every match so I usually watch with. El-Hamadoui is the most frustrating player i've seen. All Ajax fans hate the living hell out of him and are wishing he can leave for free even! quite possible more frustrating than Roberts! he had 1-2 good season then flatter to deceive all around.

im willing to give him a chance but from what ive seen he is not an improvement and the 2.5million comes from the fact that he is the most hated player in Amsterdam!

i would stay well clear of him!!!! awful player! my housemate is a huge ajax fan, watches them every match so I usually watch with. El-Hamadoui is the most frustrating player i've seen. All Ajax fans hate the living hell out of him and are wishing he can leave for free even! quite possible more frustrating than Roberts! he had 1-2 good season then flatter to deceive all around.

im willing to give him a chance but from what ive seen he is not an improvement and the 2.5million comes from the fact that he is the most hated player in Amsterdam!

Are you on crack? 1-2 good seasons?

32 goals in 74 games for Excelsior

3 goals in 9 games for Derby

3 goals in 7 games for Willem II

50 Goals in 80 games for AZ

13 goals in 26 games for Ajax

Overall: 101 goals in 196 games

2003-04 33 games, 17 goals

2004-05 14 games, 11 goals

2008-09 31 games, 23 goals

2009-10 26 games, 20 goals

2010-11 26 games, 13 goals

1 or 2 good seasons? I doubt whether this "Ajax fan" even exists with such an inaccurate comment.

you guys drink to much when you watch him play. :lol:

Good player, and if you not happy with a 1 in 2 ratio, then im afraid we will just have to settle, and be happy with Jason Roberts. :rolleyes:

you guys drink to much when you watch him play. :lol:

Good player, and if you not happy with a 1 in 2 ratio, then im afraid we will just have to settle, and be happy with Jason Roberts. :rolleyes:

The bit that makes me laugh is "possibly more frustrating than Roberts" Because we all know how frustrating it is to have a player score a goal every other game =P

IMO he is very much a Darren Bent type player. Not the best all round player in the world, but he will score goals.

1 or 2 good seasons? I doubt whether this "Ajax fan" even exists with such an inaccurate comment.

notice you missed 3seasons out 2005-2008 he only played 16games-6 goals several injuries 1 serious, still not a bad record for games played.Does seem a bit light,good skills and scores goals,may be a poor mans Berbatov,but would he cope with the pressure of the Prem.and put in a full shift, as the Prem requires.

notice you missed 3seasons out 2005-2008 he only played 16games-6 goals several injuries 1 serious, still not a bad record for games played.Does seem a bit light,good skills and scores goals,may be a poor mans Berbatov,but would he cope with the pressure of the Prem.and put in a full shift, as the Prem requires.

I was just highlighting the good seasons, to show that he has had more than just "1-2 good seasons"

At £2.5m, how can anyone think this is even a risk? Nevermind one worth taking.

My first question looking at that, why isn't he playing that many games now?

Archived