BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mass email

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You won't be the only one, but a lot of fans will hopefully care enough about the club to know that this cannot go on any longer as it is, and therefore there must be public displays to show their disapproval.

Alternatively, we could sit on our hands, cheer on the team and be relegated. Who knows then? Administration?

Now is the time for Venky's to know just how unpopular they are making themselves by standing by their awful decision to employ the Muppet in the first place.

I'm not saying there are no ways that this can be done publically. I just believe that it will do more harm than good protesting at the match on Saturday or indeed any other match for that matter. I know it'll be good exposure and will add to the letter sent, but I also believe it will be counter-productive with no end result. I realise we have no real communication from the owners but I don't believe that to be our main problem. We need good PR within the entire club from all aspects of the club. Isn't that what Paul Agnew was employed to do? Haven't heard a dickie bird from him since. The problems I see run much deeper than Kean and I truly believe Venkys are trying to fix it. As for Kean... I think it's only a matter of time before they hold their hands up and say "we were wrong".

I'm not saying there are no ways that this can be done publically. I just believe that it will do more harm than good protesting at the match on Saturday or indeed any other match for that matter. I know it'll be good exposure and will add to the letter sent, but I also believe it will be counter-productive with no end result. I realise we have no real communication from the owners but I don't believe that to be our main problem. We need good PR within the entire club from all aspects of the club. Isn't that what Paul Agnew was employed to do? Haven't heard a dickie bird from him since. The problems I see run much deeper than Kean and I truly believe Venkys are trying to fix it. As for Kean... I think it's only a matter of time before they hold their hands up and say "we were wrong".

[/quote)

But surely if there is no anti kean message given at games it backs kean up , no doubt he's already told the owners that if the Majority of fans were against him there would have been protests.

Steven Bradley

I have supported Blackburn Rovers for twenty one years now. Essentially, I have supported the club from the very onset of my ability to make conscious decisions. I have never known the situation to be as desperate as it is now. With every passing day the fans are looking at each other and desperately working out how they can possibly make you see through our eyes. Other fans are simply giving up and no longer making the trip that for so long has been the highlight of their week.

There is no real doubt that you have taken a lot of abuse since purchasing the club. Some of it has been justified and the rest has been the ramblings of the poorly educated, bigoted fools of the country. During this transfer window, you went about business in a professional manner and the fans are pleased with the players you have purchased. It is in our interest for you to be a success, any fan worth listening to, will inform you about how much we want you to succeed.

However, in order to succeed you must listen to the people that know this club more than any advisor possibly could. The people that have photographs of the stadium up in their living rooms, the people that see family once a year at Christmas but still talk about nothing but the ‘game tomorrow’ whilst eating their turkey, the people that take out loans just to watch their team every week. These people have seen more good and bad times than anyone else. They will tell you that no matter how bad things got, there was always a hope of brighter days…until now.

Whoever reads this, if you have any power at all within the club then I urge you to make the correct decision. Steve Kean was a mistake. I do not say this as anything other than a statistically proven fact. Removing Mr Kean from his position and replacing him with a proven manager would see immediate financial and PR related benefits.

It saddens me that your company, a family company with such important goals and an unrivalled history in your country has the image of a joke in my country. This is not a fair image because in my opinion, you were poorly advised from the start. Make no mistake, bringing in a proven manager would see instant results in terms of PR and the results would follow. Venkys has the potential to become synonymous with Premier League football and I do not need to inform you of the financial incentives of that. The one decision that we all want you to make could be the start of a bright future, all you have to do is make it.

The longer he remains in charge, the less likely we are to be a Premier League club.

Yours faithfully,

Steven Bradley

Steven Bradley

I have supported Blackburn Rovers for twenty one years now. Essentially, I have supported the club from the very onset of my ability to make conscious decisions. I have never known the situation to be as desperate as it is now. With every passing day the fans are looking at each other and desperately working out how they can possibly make you see through our eyes. Other fans are simply giving up and no longer making the trip that for so long has been the highlight of their week.

There is no real doubt that you have taken a lot of abuse since purchasing the club. Some of it has been justified and the rest has been the ramblings of the poorly educated, bigoted fools of the country. During this transfer window, you went about business in a professional manner and the fans are pleased with the players you have purchased. It is in our interest for you to be a success, any fan worth listening to, will inform you about how much we want you to succeed.

However, in order to succeed you must listen to the people that know this club more than any advisor possibly could. The people that have photographs of the stadium up in their living rooms, the people that see family once a year at Christmas but still talk about nothing but the ‘game tomorrow’ whilst eating their turkey, the people that take out loans just to watch their team every week. These people have seen more good and bad times than anyone else. They will tell you that no matter how bad things got, there was always a hope of brighter days…until now.

Whoever reads this, if you have any power at all within the club then I urge you to make the correct decision. Steve Kean was a mistake. I do not say this as anything other than a statistically proven fact. Removing Mr Kean from his position and replacing him with a proven manager would see immediate financial and PR related benefits.

It saddens me that your company, a family company with such important goals and an unrivalled history in your country has the image of a joke in my country. This is not a fair image because in my opinion, you were poorly advised from the start. Make no mistake, bringing in a proven manager would see instant results in terms of PR and the results would follow. Venkys has the potential to become synonymous with Premier League football and I do not need to inform you of the financial incentives of that. The one decision that we all want you to make could be the start of a bright future, all you have to do is make it.

The longer he remains in charge, the less likely we are to be a Premier League club.

Yours faithfully,

Steven Bradley

Very heartfelt, accurate and well put together Steven.

Steven Bradley

Yours faithfully,

Steven Bradley

Great post and superbly put

Deadline to get ur emails in for the dossier is tomorrow 5pm pls send em to glenmullan@btinternet.com thanks as always for your support

Guest Rovers4Good

If they haven't got the message by now, they never will.

One thing that strikes me is how the hell do they know the ins and outs of the club and how they are doing on a matchday when they don't even bother to turn up at Ewood?

Archived