BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mass email

Yes please! Where abouts will you be before the match?

I'm an Irish Rovers fan but I come over to Ewood as often as I can. Seeing that smug, gormless worm grinning into the camera spouting crap actually compelled me to just book a flight over from Dublin next Saturday. Rovers have been a huge part of my life for 20 years ( I'm 27) and I want to be at Ewood to vent what I'm feeling!

I won't be able to print out thousands - but I'll happily fork out some money towards getting this parasite out of our club. Could meet you before-hand?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I'm referring to the impact on the players. Agreed that it's not like the results can get any worse, but what good is likely to come of doing this before a game? It will do more harm than good. Like I said, it's just my opinion and I'm probably the only one who thinks so.

You won't be the only one, but a lot of fans will hopefully care enough about the club to know that this cannot go on any longer as it is, and therefore there must be public displays to show their disapproval.

Alternatively, we could sit on our hands, cheer on the team and be relegated. Who knows then? Administration?

Now is the time for Venky's to know just how unpopular they are making themselves by standing by their awful decision to employ the Muppet in the first place.

We can't remain silent at games anymore, This is why nothing has been done!

Venkys also have to shoulder the blame now IMO, as the naive or inexperience card no longer works with me.

I was willing to bury the smelly stuff under the carpet, in the hope they saw the light. However if they can't help themselves how can they expect others to forgive and forget?

If Kean does not go this week then Venkys can go with him, Their mistakes are not only criminal but calculated for own personal gain.

Their heavy handed approach to people who stand in their way, may work in India but does not work here, We have won TWO world wars and are a leading nation for the fight against terror.

I'm British and i'm Blackburn and I want our club back, I will do anything to rid our proud club of the bad pennies, and if Venkys want to sell, I'm pretty sure with the help of all supporters we can find the right buyer.

Its time for them to get their coats, because if they cared about the club and its supporters, they would never have appointed Kean in the first place. They knew what a RAT he was because he was busy ferriting around for them to ensure they became the owners of this once great club. Their debt to him is well and trully paid, he got the job and has failed, and has many millions in the bank from his short term tenure.

Taking millions for ruining our club, How does he sleep at night?

Its time for everyone who cares about Blackburn Rovers to stand up and be counted, and for me personally if that comes at personal loss, so be it!!!!

Venkys also have to shoulder the blame now IMO, as the naive or inexperience card no longer works with me.

I was willing to bury the smelly stuff under the carpet, in the hope they saw the light. However if they can't help themselves how can they expect others to forgive and forget?

If Kean does not go this week then Venkys can go with him, Their mistakes are not only criminal but calculated for own personal gain.

Their heavy handed approach to people who stand in their way, may work in India but does not work here, We have won TWO world wars and are a leading nation for the fight against terror.

I'm British and i'm Blackburn and I want our club back, I will do anything to rid our proud club of the bad pennies, and if Venkys want to sell, I'm pretty sure with the help of all supporters we can find the right buyer.

Its time for them to get their coats, because if they cared about the club and its supporters, they would never have appointed Kean in the first place. They knew what a RAT he was because he was busy ferriting around for them to ensure they became the owners of this once great club. Their debt to him is well and trully paid, he got the job and has failed, and has many millions in the bank from his short term tenure.

Its time for everyone who cares about Blackburn Rovers to stand up and be counted, and for me personally if that comes at personal loss, so be it!!!!

Great stuff, Glen. But we need to SOLIDIFY what we are doing, specifically.

When, where and how. I've already said I will pay to print out flyers and will stand outside Ewood handing them out.

Who is going to do the same?

Great stuff, Glen. But we need to SOLIDIFY what we are doing, specifically.

When, where and how. I've already said I will pay to print out flyers and will stand outside Ewood handing them out.

Who is going to do the same?

First thing we need to do, is get everyone who wants Kean gone on one list, anybody who wants to get involved can certianly email me on glenmullan@btinternet.com

How has Kean got millions out of it?

pm the answer if you like

• Moderation Lead

This is the biggest Rovers supporters site on the web with some 6,000+ members,can we not officially organise something like the Everton fans did on Saturday?

Can we ask fans to meet outside the Jack Walker before the game........

I'm in, whatever it takes at this point!

Could anyone email or send a letter to the club for the attention of certain players so that they know the truth about Kean and the Venky's. Surely the players would not be backing the manager then. Samba might even stand face to face with Kean.

If Kean is not sacked this week then the owners need to go too, they are clearly using the club to further their own products which I have no problem with but the fact that they are ruining our club while they do it is what is making me angry.

Their arrogance because of their stature in India means nothing to us or the Premier league and it is ruining our club, they will get no respect from me until they show some for our club.

I wonder if they even know the score today.

• Backroom

If there is to be a protest can I suggest it be outside the entrance at the JW or at Brockhall entrance before his presser not at the Jack Walker statue.

I think the presser suggestion is a good one, with twitter and the like it would be easy enough to let it be known it's happening and have the cameras there.

How has Kean got millions out of it?

pm the answer if you like

I echo this sentiment Glen and would be grateful of a PM to clarify all of the facts and evidence you are aware of. I say this purely because the likes of me need to know exactly what you are insinuating has gone on because to be honest personally I'm level headed and don't jump to conclusions. I see anything that is simply alluded to as unreliable as the sweeping and generalised statements given by psychics to gullible audiences. We can all fill in the gaps with our imaginations and I feel that is what the majority of people do on these forums - without any direct access to any facts or inside knowledge whatsoever and their opinions are based on a trust with people they may or may not even know.(Please read this as it is intended - in a non aggressive reply and simply a request for factual information that I appreciate may not be posted online for fear of reprisals)

From my own point of view I see naive owners who have foolishly stuck by a man who would never have been given such an important role under the ownership of any other top flight team. I think he's well and truly blagged himself the job (with the help of his agent buddy) and although he has improved the style of play and brought in some good players, luck and results have deserted him. There seems to be a rather bizarre arguement from a lot of the fans that the Venkys are wasting the club's money or not spending money etc. and as you say yourself, Kean has made a mint...but what is their to argue about that? It is their club, their players, their bricks and mortar and they paid a lot of money for it. We supporters jointly own the memories, the passion and the heartbeat of the club and I feel we too are failing in a big way by not making Ewood hell for visiting supporters. I personally hope there isn't a hint of unrest on Saturday unless we are getting stuffed.

I want one of two possible outcomes:

1. Kean to be gone asap and an experienced and suitable replacement put in charge.

2. Starting from next Saturday, everything to fall in to place and we beat Arsenal and go on to have a good season, winning more than we lose and break into the top ten again.

I wouldn't get too carried away about whether Kean has made millions off Blackburn, lets not distract from the real reason there needs to be a protest, results, 20 points out of a possible 72 is not good enough.

Add that to his deluded pressers and you get a hated man.

Anyone who has worked with Indian companies knows the culture over there is incompatible with premiership football over here. However I don't know why you are surprised that people in football line their pockets at every opportunity. It's a stinking, morally bankrupt "industry" and they're all at it, not just Kean and Venky's. And I think you demean your own argument by bringing two world wars and the war on terror into this. The only relevant argument you need is the number of points we have obtained under his tenure. It's simply not good enough

2. Starting from next Saturday, everything to fall in to place and we beat Arsenal and go on to have a good season, winning more than we lose and break into the top ten again.

Top Ten?

I'd take 17th right now and be bloody damn grateful!

Top Ten is for good old Keano to be aiming for...

Thank the lord we have such a good thinker at our helm...

As slippery as an eel in a bucket of vaseline, that one...

Simple

Somone just needs to print a load of A4 sized paper with 2 words

KEAN

OUT

Have 5000 of them in the Blackburn End against Arsenal, held up before kick off and the message will get back to the owners loud & clear.

Great idea that a number have flagged.

Highly visible on TV throughout the world and hugely embarrassing.

Additionally, like the idea of a Brockhall protest - count me in if it's next Friday.

glen9mullan can you please add my name to that list to sack Kean the name is Savio Mathias and I am from London I will be there next saturday in spirit I will be watching it from a pub in Portugal but will be up for a future protest for the next time just in case.

Being hit with loads of emails, with peoples names, ages and wishes for the club,

Please keep these coming as when we have an indication on numbers then the plan of action will be set in motion, none of this will be done in public forums, as we don't want things counter acting, but any idea's and support are most welcome,

Including banners, leaflets ect. Every single one of you can play your part, and it will also need to be co-ordinated with the police, to ensure that any eventual protest is done peacefully and a correct manner.

Thugs need not apply :-)

All people involved will be contacted by email, as we wish to keep this under wraps, and open to all fans, not just BRFCS, VITAL or any other Rovers fans site,

This is for everyone who wishes to get involved.

Kean speaks of a minority, Blackburn need to see that statement is untrue

Thank you

glen just put me down as andy from lancs, i want kean out as he is the worst thing that has ever happened to this club and its time the venkys stopped messing about and got rid,

i will be there on saturday, do you need my email address, can i send it to you in a pm?

Archived