BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #9

Part of the problem we're pushed for both time and skills. I have been exploring things like music beds and bumpers. But ultimately it's a handful of guys, with a copy of Skype and some simple recording software

I use audacity for recording onto pc and switch for converting to mp3.

Hi Glenn & Kamy, I have a whole host of recording software & music production programmes.

Maybe I can help, if your looking to create something a little more professional sounding with music & stuff, all I need is a single audio file of the podcast, and I can work something out & give it back to you as a finished article... It wouldn't take long for me to do & I could do it with any music you want, or I could maybe make something, like a jingle of some description???

Feel free to PM me if you would like me to get involved???

I might also be able to help with some recording software that will help with the overall sound... all free of charge of course!!! :D

I would slightly go for the alternative because the regulars are very funny and still dead right.

This was an excellent podcast though Kamy spot as usual and I like it when you have other people involved to break the podcast up.

The interviews are good idea, learning about a few members, shame you didn't interview philipl

Maybe could add more debating though?

Nice podcast.

I hope Glenn brings up the topic of Kean shafting Kamy, along with numerous other incidents in which he displays his contempt for fans E.G. spiked drinks, when Glenn goes to Pune.

Just to be clear. I don't think Kean intentionally shafted Kamy. I think in the Sky interview, Kean made an unfortunate pause mid sentence which lead to what he was saying being misinterpreted by a couple of the tabloids. He worded it differently (and more accurately) in later interviews. However, unintentional or not, it caused Kamy no small amount of problems.

I don't know if we're going to get any chance to interact with the manager or players in Pune, given everyone has told me how good SK is to talk to, I'd certainly welcome the opportunity.

Why don't you just save it as mp3?

did not know you could. I record it. Then export it to mydesk top as a wav. Then convert it using switch. The computer used for the recording is not the same one I use for the internet at home. The computer used for the recording is not connected to to the internet and won't be. Once recorded, I move it to a memory pen until I get home. Then upload it to where it needs to go then.

i will look into recording it in mp3 format if it can be done, with the equipment we have. I am very much a beginner in this.

I now have 2 podcasts (a special about the FF and Pune Trip and a standard post-match one recorded this morning) that need editing. Hopefully they'll be uploaded today.

How many podcasts has their been. According to my itunes and the subscription to the podcasts, there has been a total of nine. Has there been another one that I may have missed?

did not know you could. I record it. Then export it to mydesk top as a wav. Then convert it using switch. The computer used for the recording is not the same one I use for the internet at home. The computer used for the recording is not connected to to the internet and won't be. Once recorded, I move it to a memory pen until I get home. Then upload it to where it needs to go then.

i will look into recording it in mp3 format if it can be done, with the equipment we have. I am very much a beginner in this.

How many podcasts has their been. According to my itunes and the subscription to the podcasts, there has been a total of nine. Has there been another one that I may have missed?

So far 9 episodes and 1 special (Steve Kean) released. Pune trip and Podcast 10 to come.

Archived