BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean threatens Sky Reporter

Well more crap stories about Kean will do nicely. Maybe somebody could just make one up, about how he strangled a few defenseless chickens. Or how he was so drunk, that he thought the red dot on Mrs D's forehead was the recording button.

Sun, Sky, its all the same smart arse :P

No, the sun is yellow and the sky is blue.

just shows he is even more deluded than I first thought someone needs to tell Kean to play Bayern style you need those style of players to play like that it's not just a case of cobbling players together & telling them to play to a style that is alien to them. I also thought we were supposed to be playing Barcelona style football Kean needs to realise trying to turn a Ruben Rochina /Vince Grella into a lionel Messi is a total impossibility like trying to turn a skoda into a rolls royce will never happen.

This is good news as he can now add Sky to the list of people he's alienated so they will be on his case. I see the L.E.T. has also come out and said he should be potted. The pressure mounts

Have seen Dan Clough's blog but who is he ?

Is he a LT journo, guest writer or Rovers' supporter ?

Three thoughts occur to me about this:

1. Ye can take the man oot a Cumbernauld; but ye cannae take Cumbernauld oot a the man;
  2. If you're in a responsible position in life, never get on the wrong side of the media because they're bound to have a photo that'll make you look a real prat;
  3. Wasn't the pitchside reporter he was talking to just before the incident [Geoff Shreeves] the guy who couldn't attend Macclesfield Court in mid-August and whose absence was the basis of his request for an adjournment of the hearing?

Then again, it was his birthday last Friday [how many of you sent him cards? No; I, er, "forgot", too! ^_^ ], so perhaps he was treating himself to the Oktoberfest?

There are many reasons to have a go at Kean but having a fall out with a hack about an unknown subject isn't 1 of

You've got to ask what he was doing there though. How much was he likely to learn about City's approach to the game by watching them play Bayern in the CL? No doubt the chance to go to a top game on expenses didn't occur to him.

There are many reasons to have a go at Kean but having a fall out with a hack about an unknown subject isn't 1 of

Hear this again and again about Kean.

Nah, don't buy out. If this was a one-off incident of boorishness I would be inclined to agree, but sod it...it's been time after time with Kean. The drink driving, the desperate attempt to pretend his drink was spiked by a fan, the morons comment, the blanking of Rovers fans at Newcastle while chatting with their fans, the David Brentisms, 3 wins in 21, not backing up Diouf when Warnock launched a verbal attack on him, the stretching of the truth to breaking point, the rumours of how he got the job in the first place, etc etc.

A few of those can be excused, but eventually you just have to admit that this man does not deserve to be the manager of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Archived