BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean threatens Sky Reporter

Happened in Munich last week

Ordinarilly a Rovers manager in a row with the Murdoch press and I'd be leaping to the defence of the Rovers manager.

But... seriously Kean is THAT BAD.

I am not in Blackburn but this is the second alleged "incident" involving Kean in a drinking location I have become aware of in the last four days- the other didn't involve any threats but in my opinion still raised questions over his judgement in terms of timing (eve of a match) and how much was drunk.

Good job he had Citeh scouted, it could have been double figures on saturday if he hadnt used his British Airways season ticket.

Thats why he never came out of the dugout then,he really did think we were doing well.

'KEAN THE DELUDED FOOL OUT'

He really does sound a horrible little man.

Sounds like a 6-year-old's (or a caveman's) way of addressing a problem - if you don't like something, get aggressive with it.

The sooner we're shut of him, the better.

Keep up the good work lads the pressure is telling. :)

KEAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on !

I said this last night in another thread and I think he will just go one step too far.

Happened in Munich last week

Ordinarilly a Rovers manager in a row with the Murdoch press and I'd be leaping to the defence of the Rovers manager.

But... seriously Kean is THAT BAD.

I am not in Blackburn but this is the second alleged "incident" involving Kean in a drinking location I have become aware of in the last four days- the other didn't involve any threats but in my opinion still raised questions over his judgement in terms of timing (eve of a match) and how much was drunk.

philip, your in box is full

I think The Sun story is true.

It has been written by Custis who is a chief reporter.

If it isn't, would have expected to see a Rovers' denial by now and a libel action winging its way into The Sun's HQ.

Nothing would ever surprise me about Kean.

IMO, his football record is appalling and, even more importantly, his personal behaviour, IMO, is indefensible and simply stinks.

To quote Souey, I think this guy is 'one bad apple'.

Archived