BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ralfinho's Banners

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm against Kean, Not Venkys.

Why cloud the waters?? Our protests need to focus on Kean not Venkys....who I am 100% against.

They are here to stay so start trying to work with them, as your only harming us further!

KEAN OUT - VENKYS SORT IT OUT!

not having a pop hughsey ,but what in your opinion have the dippers brought to the table that has improved has a team ,has a club and for the fans? why work with them ,would you have worked with the germans in france or rolled over and let them do what they liked?

why wanting venkys gone clouding the waters? they appointed him? they are the ones to sack him? they are the ones who have bulled as much as coco?? THE ONLY ONES HARMING ROVERS ARE THE LUNES FROM PUNE!!!!!!!

anyone clever enough to change the Venky's logo to claret and blue with the slogan - "Burnley's Greatest Ever Supporters" Because they appear to be doing everything in their power to take us down below the dingles

Done the logo, if anyone wants to use it feel free:

venkyslogo1.jpg

If anyone wants the bigger version just ask

I think the goalposts have changed.

It used to be against Kean but it is Venkys that are keeping him there. The protest having Anti-Venkys banners might be just what they need to see. It is beyond crazy at the moment. It is essentially a protest against Blackburn Rovers at the moment. There is very little of the club we all love left. I was luckily enough to start supporting us just before the Walker era. Through my entire life I have always known that the club cared about it's supporters and what they thought. That isn't the case anymore. Blackburn Rovers doesn't give a s**t about us anymore, the clubs heart has gone. The club has been infected by a 28 Days Later style personality altering virus. The question I'm asking myself as this continues, is do I love the new Rovers?

If he's still here for Chelsea I will do a KEAN IN = VENKY'S OUT banner. I think they need to see there is a way back for them if they act and replace Kean. Going at solely Venky's will just see them stick more fingers up at us in my opinion...

If anybody wants a full size version PM me with email address

oN0WP.png

Would be absolutely amazing if these were printed out in the thousands on A4/A3 paper and handed out to people before the Chelsea match. Small enough to fit in people's jackets, coats etc., and no risk of having them taken by the stewards. If the entire BBE holds them up at the same time, the TV cameras would surely pick it up - reporters and photographers as well.

If you really want to look mental, print a big picture of the Raos/Mrs. Desai with the following quote:

Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.

Joseph Stalin

It'll catch people's eye, but then you'll be seen as a mental.

Mrs Desai is a silly bitch.

Or is that a bit harsh :rolleyes:

Not wishing to dampen anyone's spirits, but tread very very carefully guys.

Somebody above mentioned McLibel .... I suggest anyone doing banners attacking Venky's go read it so you are of the risks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLibel_Case

Also, unlike the US, we have no "fair use for parody" law over here, so abusing Venky's (or anyone else's) logo is a breech of copyright.

Now, once upon a time I'd have said "no way on earth would the club / owners go down the legal action route" as it would be absolute brand-suicide. Nowadays, who know, I wouldn't take that chance.

Somebody above mentioned McLibel .... I suggest anyone doing banners attacking Venky's go read it so you are of the risks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLibel_Case

Also, unlike the US, we have no "fair use for parody" law over here, so abusing Venky's (or anyone else's) logo is a breech of copyright.

Now, once upon a time I'd have said "no way on earth would the club / owners go down the legal action route" as it would be absolute brand-suicide. Nowadays, who know, I wouldn't take that chance.

We can write the word Venkys though glen as long as we don't use their logo. But also, would the claret and blue one not be classed as theirs?

How's this for a banner idea:

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and Steve Kean as Rovers manager, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they will always fall. Think of it--always.

- Mahatma Gandhi

or

Hate the sin, love the sinner. Except if the sinner is a bald headed tw*t called Steve Kean

- Gandhi

Somebody above mentioned McLibel .... I suggest anyone doing banners attacking Venky's go read it so you are of the risks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

McLibel_Case

It's gotten to the point were I'd be more than happy to take the pricks on!

We do however have the defense of fair comment to libel/slander. You can say what you like as it is a statement of opinion on a matter of public interest... just shove 'i think' or something in front of any potential defamatory comment to get off scott free!

...not that i condone slanderous or libelous comments being made against our Beloved Leaders though obvs.....

Archived