BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ralfinho's Banners

I am going to create several different banners for our protests on here. If you like any of them or have any ideas then feel free to let me know or if you can see any errors on mine or would like stuff added or removed, again, let me know

Here's my first idea for the Chelsea match

bad6185f5510ecd2b1e6ddd5f399a4ab_large.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the time has def come to start having a go at Venkys directly. Specially if they're attending the Chelsea match, it will have a huge effect I would imagine.

Its important not to just call them names and so on, it needs to be clever and mature but still hurting and embarassing for them.

I cant think of anything just now but I'll let you know if something hits me =)

Looking forward to see some good banners against Chelsea! :tu: These protests are one of the only things worth spending energy on ATM, sadly :unsure:

thing is before the game the stewards where under gestapo orders not to let banners in.So if its the same again the v's will be in the posh bit ignoring and not seeing banners because of there ss .

I had all 3 of my banners took off me but then returned on the final whistle so that wont be a problem

Run a spell check mate, christ!

A good effort, but I would say from a distance, especially already knowing the delusions of the current regime, it could be interoperated as pro-Venkys banners, with only the logos being visible from a far. What size is that going to be?

Eitherway, as fans move towards an anti-Venkys united front, even if they aren't going anywhere any time soon, at least they'll be more pushed to reconsider Kean's role. We hope...

Run a spell check mate, christ!

A good effort, but I would say from a distance, especially already knowing the delusions of the current regime, it could be interoperated as pro-Venkys banners, with only the logos being visible from a far. What size is that going to be?

Eitherway, as fans move towards an anti-Venkys united front, even if they aren't going anywhere any time soon, at least they'll be more pushed to reconsider Kean's role. We hope...

The banner would be A0 size. I cant see how its pro venkys calling them arrogant etc etc

Posted this on another thread before l noticed this one:

We must have some artists on here who can come up with some drawings we can get enlarged and printed on banners/flyers. I thought of doing one with the Grim Reaper with the Venky's logo on his gown looking down on Ewood.

I'm against Kean, Not Venkys.

Why cloud the waters?? Our protests need to focus on Kean not Venkys....who I am 100% against.

They are here to stay so start trying to work with them, as your only harming us further!

KEAN OUT - VENKYS SORT IT OUT!

Why cloud the waters?? Our protests need to focus on Kean not Venkys.

They are here to stay so start trying to work with them, as your only harming us further!

To work with anyone you need a little respect, Venkys havent given that to anyone, they are either arrogant, thick or extremely stupid not to have addressed the situation, unless, a certain person knows something about them that they are afraid of becoming public ;)

Why cloud the waters?? Our protests need to focus on Kean not Venkys....who I am 100% against.

KEAN OUT - VENKYS SORT IT OUT!

I must disagree one that one. The KEAN OUT-protests doesnt seem to work, and Kean is doing his best to talk his way out of it and undo all the work the protesters do.

If the protests are aimed at Venkys, how can Kean talk his way out of that? And Venkys will see no other option than to fire him, because they cant tolerate all that bad press against them, its embarassing and destructive for their image, so they will have no choice, its actually pretty obvious and its a door we havent opened yet - I think that door needs to be opened!

I am going to create several different banners for our protests on here. If you like any of them or have any ideas then feel free to let me know or if you can see any errors on mine or would like stuff added or removed, again, let me know

Here's my first idea for the Chelsea match

bad6185f5510ecd2b1e6ddd5f399a4ab_large.jpg

I hope that you don't end up as the Chicken version of the McLibel case in the 1990's

Idea - Change Venky's to Wanky's and take out the ®

Usually the KISS way is best - a simple VENKY'S OUT

This looks like the same banner posted by someone on Ewood Parks Finest wall on Facebook.

Best thing is - this is obviously the second attempt at spelling 'Amateur'.

The first one was 'Ammeture' :lol:

That was me on Facebook mate!!! Im not with it today, had a few last night

Archived