BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Skyrim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So after a while playing I decide to let my son have a go and he decides to jump off a massive cliff with my horse and kills the bugger!!

I cant seem to find my horse anywhere and im certainly not buying another one, my only option seems to be is steal one and pay the fine of 50 gold when im caught, only problem with this is that when you dismount this one decides to go for a walk on it's own and I lost this one also.

Any solutions?

So after a while playing I decide to let my son have a go and he decides to jump off a massive cliff with my horse and kills the bugger!!

I cant seem to find my horse anywhere and im certainly not buying another one, my only option seems to be is steal one and pay the fine of 50 gold when im caught, only problem with this is that when you dismount this one decides to go for a walk on it's own and I lost this one also.

Any solutions?

Once its dead its dead lol... if you want your own you need to buy a new one.

just finished the last dragon quest on it, going to concentrate on the smaller side missions alot more now.

Once its dead its dead lol... if you want your own you need to buy a new one.

just finished the last dragon quest on it, going to concentrate on the smaller side missions alot more now.

:( How much do you think 1000 gold would equate to in real money because it's coming out of spending money the little sod :P

i got it for christmas on xbox 360, only started playing it yesterday, cant decide yet whether its for me or not, i like open world adventure games but still unsure if i am going to enjoy it, theres a bit of slowing down at times during the game, i keep thinking its going to crash!!!

i got it for christmas on xbox 360, only started playing it yesterday, cant decide yet whether its for me or not, i like open world adventure games but still unsure if i am going to enjoy it, theres a bit of slowing down at times during the game, i keep thinking its going to crash!!!

Have you tried installing it to your hard drive?

it doesnt freeze just slows up at times, i have played the game for a bit, find it a bit tedious though i have only just got into the storyline, im sure it will pick up, reminds me of dragonage, i played that for 2 days and decided it was a load of crap!!

couldnt stand dragonage, just poor graphics, i dont really go fro graphics, i go for the storyline but even that was far too slow and awkward, i actually think skyrim is a decent game, though im stuck at the part where you have to go get the cave and get the dragonstone, there are some pictures on the stones of a snake, a fish and a bird, cant work it out!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I got tunrned into a bleedin Vampire. I ignored all the warnings when first infected, when the cure would have been quite simple. I'm just so tough you see.

Any way I was such a low level it took me about 4 hours just to cure myself with the wizard guy in the snowy place. What a nightmare.

Archived