BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Skyrim

• Backroom

I think we need a thread to discuss this. Tomorrow is skyrim day and it will be glorious.

No spoilers in here though but feel free to discuss random findings and experiences.

So who else is getting it and losing their spare time?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

ASDA have ###### me over. Won't be buying anything from them again.

My order said on backorder this morning but changed to fully despatched, I expect it Monday

Game are doing £5 when you trade in certain selected new games.

Whats Skyrim all about?

In brief, a "sandbox" style fantasy action-RPG where you roam the land fighting dragons, orcs, ghouls and just about everything else out to kill you. There's A LOT more to it than that, what with sidequests, NPC interaction, crafting etc. but that's the gist of it.

• Backroom

Meant to be some dodgy textures in the 360 version specifically shadows.

Mine just turned up, GOTY already and I haven't started yet just for the parchementy map, actual colour manaul and menu music

• Backroom

Game is brilliant played about 4-5 hours so far and as with oblivion I set off to do something and then see something on my map and spend an hour diverted. Already have 6 or 7 side missions unstarted as well.

Archived