BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Skyrim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't yet hit that wall. I'll put in some hours then stop for the day, but the next day I'm still very much interested. What level were you at when you took a break? (For bucky or anyone this may apply to)

Level 29. It's taken me about 70 hours. Ridiculous.

Love it though. Looking forward to going back.

I hit the wall at level 27. So much more to go back and do. Easily one of the best games i've ever played.

The danger of course is, that i want to create a different type of character and play it all over again when i have finished!

Out of interest, I am looking at creating an assassin for my next play through. Anyone done this? is it anygood?

Level 34, hit the wall.

Got 100 crafting and ridiculously high two handed skills, can kill dragons on their first landing and taking less than half damage. Does it get any harder? I want to have to work to kill stuff, normal mobs are guaranteed one hits!

Level 34, hit the wall.

Got 100 crafting and ridiculously high two handed skills, can kill dragons on their first landing and taking less than half damage. Does it get any harder? I want to have to work to kill stuff, normal mobs are guaranteed one hits!

Not like Oblivion then where it took five hundred arrows to kill one enemy.

• 1 month later...

Finally bought it last week. I was waiting for the patch to fix the lag on the PS3 which I've heard so much about and I think I bought it at the right time as i have a 7MB save file and the only lag I've experienced is a tiny spike when I entered a cave the other day. Was expecting a lot of freezing after playing Fallout NV but haven't experienced it once so far.

As for the game, It's the best I've played in a long time, probably the best RPG I've ever played.

I'm addicted. Its the first time a game has ever had me like this.

Same here, I keep getting tempted to make a mage as much as I love my warrior, I think I'll probably wait till I've completed the main story though so as not to confuse things.

With regards to freezing I think I spoke too soon as I got my first freeze yesterday in the battle for Windhelm.

Wont be picking this up again for a while due to my dog mistaking its boredom while I was at work into time to eat my PS3 games, letters and the odd sock.

Unless of course I somehow find a port on the dog where I can plug in my tv and joypad, I have now accepted the idea that my game is as long gone as the horse I bought that my son tried to jump down a sheer rockface mountain instead of walking around.

R.I.P Skyrim ( and my dogs teeth if he carries on)

Wont be picking this up again for a while due to my dog mistaking its boredom while I was at work into time to eat my PS3 games, letters and the odd sock.

Unless of course I somehow find a port on the dog where I can plug in my tv and joypad, I have now accepted the idea that my game is as long gone as the horse I bought that my son tried to jump down a sheer rockface mountain instead of walking around.

R.I.P Skyrim ( and my dogs teeth if he carries on)

As long as you didn't take an arrow to the knee.

As long as you didn't take an arrow to the knee.

I was thinking of using that excuse one monday morning but i'm not sue how it would go down.

After leaving the Mcdonalds with a heavily sugared latte...............................

Nope, I think the old granny got stuck in town after her cataract op would be more useful, still, gotta to use it somewhere though.

• 4 months later...

Not yet, gonna complete the main storyline first.

Im a level 48 Orc warrior with over 100 in smithing, block, 2 and 1 handed. Completed the College, Dark Brotherhood, Civil War(Go Stormcloaks!!!) and Companions quests and about 2 missions from finishing the Thieves guild quest.

I love this game, not played any of the other Elder Scrolls game but I did love KOTOR series. Will probably play through again as a Mage once I've finished it.

I got the platinum trophy for Skyrim last week after putting 250+ hours into the game over three characters (sad i know). I've decided to sell the game on ebay whilst it's worth something and wait to get the GOTY edition on my hopefully upgraded by then PC .

The DLC looks a bit underwhelming to be honest, I was expecting larger areas from the other continents to become available but it's just a fortress and a daedric plain by the sounds of things. I hope they are more adventurous with the future expansions.

Archived