BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Skyrim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vampirism was an option in Oblivion however once you were a fully fledge Vamp you could only be outside at night, for obvious reasons, but alot of people just ran a mile from you and trying to talk to em just resulted in them papping themselves and running away.

Even so, it was a good feature, the option of becoming a werewolf sounds good.

You gonna go for it buckyrover?

No spoilers required, but just wondering how buggy is the game? Specifically the Xbox 360 version?

Bethesda have a pretty bad rep when it comes to releasing 'finished' games.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-face-off-skyrim

Here's a comparison of PC, 360 and PS3, looks at bugs in the console versions.

As Tom M says there is a texture issue with the 360, but its seemingly resolved by running the game from the dvd as opposed to the harddrive. Although you will probably have to clear the 360 cache from time to time.

WTF? you can become a werewolf?

You can indeed, you just have to know the right people...

It's quite good fun to run around pillaging, but only lasts for a couple of minutes. Unless you 'sustain' yourself. Only used it in a dungeon once and it wasn't that useful there as the enemies all had silver weapons.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-face-off-skyrim

Here's a comparison of PC, 360 and PS3, looks at bugs in the console versions.

As Tom M says there is a texture issue with the 360, but its seemingly resolved by running the game from the dvd as opposed to the harddrive. Although you will probably have to clear the 360 cache from time to time.

Not too bothered about a bit of lag or tearing it's when the game starts freezing when it seriously bothers me, Like Fallout New Vegas on PS3 the game apparently starts freezing once the save files get to over 5MB, there's nothing worse than wandering around for long periods of time getting loads of stuff done only for the game to suddenly freeze. This is a massive problem for me and will sadly put me right off buying this game unless they somehow patch it which I can't see happening.

I'm really dissappointed (again) with the lack of underwear choices in the game. Everytime I pillage dead chicks for their armor they're always wearing the same grotty white underwear. Don't they have any shops selling, like, Skyrim Secrets lingerie? Why can't I craft some naughty leather gear and sell it that nice lady who runs the food stall in Whiterun? I'd love to enchant a Wonderbra of Uplifting for my character.

On another note, I met a rather amusing talking dog today.

• Backroom

Urgh this game.

I love it and finally decided to do some story, so the last 4 hours or so that I have spent in the game I have been heading to see the greybeards, every single time I pass another dungeon or fort and waste another hour

• 2 weeks later...

Archived