BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys to sponsor Mumbai Fighters

John

Maybe they're trying to be a low budget Red Bull, except an inverted version where all the teams flop.

It won't be long before you see people riding the streets on bicycles wearing Venky's chicken suits. They'll enter the glamorous world of motor racing - the sport of the super rich - taking the mighty Poole Pirates from the top of the Speedway pile to certain disaster (giving their manager an 8 year contract along the way). They'll also start sponsoring extreme sports, splashing their name in the dizzying heights of the World Sport Kite Championships and the endurance defying World Conker Championships. At the same time, a new craze will hit clubs around the land; "a double vodka and chicken drumstick please, mate".

Must be an exciting time to be a Venky.

This is surprising and daft by Venkys to say the least they are already making a mess out of running our club now they are looking to make a mess of another sport or maybe this is a sign to say they are thinking of selling up and moving into boxing who knows every decision they have made with our club has been a disaster.

This is surprising and daft by Venkys....

There it is! The new company logo!

Or the new cologne. I can see the advert now. Ryan Nelesen splashing it across his Desperate Dan chin then slowly turning to look at the camera before uttering the words..."Suprising and daft. By Venky's"

Some people need to get a grip! Venky's have been sponsoring various sports for some time.

Roversmum,

When in Pune did they give you some snake venom in a drink (spiked) and put you in the venkys trance, cos since you came back you are always defending them, all i will say £100 MILLION borrowed and oh yes 36 games and a massive six wins. :( :(

Maybe Roversmum had been hypnotised by some Indian shaman who runs a mine for Venky's. Perhaps she nearly ended up having her heart ripped out as well, and sent down into a lava filled pit. I don't think Mr. Roversmum is an American archaeologist though.

Indian ana Mum :D :D

Sorry roversmum could not resist hope you have a sense of humour

lol yes!!

It's true, though, they have sponsored a lot of sporting events etc., quite a few of which occurred before I had even met them. I'm afraid I can't change what has happened in the past, although there's always hope for the future...

Archived