BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Fans Forum sold out

They are going to asset strip the club, it was planned years ago with Anderson, just like family, running the show and cocco as the sidekick. They just needed to get their grubby mits on a decent club with relatively little debt and bingo, pay day, Hope they have thought thru the consequences after they have done this, I for one will not forgive or forget

They nearly pulled it off at City. Looks like they have took what they learnt away with them and used it on us !!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to meet some fellow tweeters and BRFCS members tonight. I'm not completely satisfied that we have accomplished much tonight, rather than just aired grievances.

Still, an international company like the BBC doing something like this has to be good for our cause. Here's to another in February... Andy... ;)

what was the point of mick rathbone being on? talk about a guy not wanting to get his hands dirty with the club, we needed someone on who would tell it like it is instead of pussyfooting around.

lol. Was he the one who said "I'm not gonna sit here and speak platitudes..." before going on to sympathize with Kean. :rolleyes:

To be fair, it's like Tash says, you try doing his job whilst earning thousands and thousands a month.

I attended a dinner at Ewood Park last year where Mick Rathbone was an after dinner speaker. He spoke about Halifax Town, Everton and PNE at length but said very little about his time at Rovers. I found this bizarre, considering the venue. His heart is miles away from Ewood.

lol. Was he the one who said "I'm not gonna sit here and speak platitudes..." before going on to sympathize with Kean.

Yes that's correct but it needs to be put in context. Mick said he agreed Kean's record did not stand up to scrutiny and he couldn't defend it. He went on to say he felt sorry for Kean because it appears he has no support network at the club, is having to carry the responsibility for everything that has gone wrong.

Given the complete lack of management structure at Ewood these days I can see where Rathnone is coming from. I don't agree but I can understand how he reaches that public point of view.

Yes that's correct but it needs to be put in context. Mick said he agreed Kean's record did not stand up to scrutiny and he couldn't defend it. He went on to say he felt sorry for Kean because it appears he has no support network at the club, is having to carry the responsibility for everything that has gone wrong.

Given the complete lack of management structure at Ewood these days I can see where Rathnone is coming from. I don't agree but I can understand how he reaches that public point of view.

Kean's the one who keeps popping off to India by himself. Basically undermining and ignoring the structure at the club, I'm my opinion.

He's made his bed, now he lies in it. :angry2:

I heard a comment saying Kean refuses to meet the board and goes straight to the owners.

There is chaos at the club and Kean has taken full advantage of it to probably become the most powerful manager we've ever had.

Feel sorry for him???

it's amazing anyone can feel sorry for him. Lying scum is what he is.

It was a good show but means nothing because Kean will just tell the press 98% of fans are happy and that what you see in the paper not the truth.

The only truth in the media is Glen and although he has a lot of press, he can't beat the lie.

Archived