BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Fans Forum sold out

Hi all

Thanks to those who have confirmed attendance on Tuesday 22 November to the fans forum at Ewood. If it proves to be a success there will be many more in the future.

Just a couple of things....we are live from 6pm, so please if you can arrive by 5.50 then you can get a brew and take a seat.

Other important things I must mention and will on the night....because we are live...if you'd like a chance to speak please do not use bad language. We want a constructive debate if at all possible all about the football club and not about people's personal lives.

Really looking forward to it. Hope you are aswell. Let's make it a good night.

Oh, and if for any reason you can't make it please let me know on email or on the help desk on 0845 305 9000.

Cheers

Andy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy just so you are aware it would be a good idea if the Help Desk either answered the phone or responded to messages.

If a space comes up I very much wanted to go

Thanks

Hi all

Thanks to those who have confirmed attendance on Tuesday 22 November to the fans forum at Ewood. If it proves to be a success there will be many more in the future.

Just a couple of things....we are live from 6pm, so please if you can arrive by 5.50 then you can get a brew and take a seat.

Other important things I must mention and will on the night....because we are live...if you'd like a chance to speak please do not use bad language. We want a constructive debate if at all possible all about the football club and not about people's personal lives.

Really looking forward to it. Hope you are aswell. Let's make it a good night.

Oh, and if for any reason you can't make it please let me know on email or on the help desk on 0845 305 9000.

Cheers

Andy

Great stuff; looking forward to it.

Yep, sounds good to me. I'll be the good looking one with the shaved head and a monster Movember tash!!!! :brfcsmilie:

I'm the bald one and currently have a black eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the thug from Ossy (the one who attacked Glen) is thinking of paying a visit to radio Lancs tonight to talk up for his mates Kean and the Rao boys.

He'll be too busy watching some Danny Dyer documentary or preening over Phil Mitchell to attend.

Good stuff. I look forward to hearing it.

Yeah should be good. Even though I'm taking part, I'll be listening to the playback when I get home. Fingers crossed it's lively and above all else constructive.

I wonder if the thug from Ossy (the one who attacked Glen) is thinking of paying a visit to radio Lancs tonight to talk up for his mates Kean and the Rao boys.

I sincerely hope he doesn't turn up ;-)

Archived