BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nigel De Jong

neophox

• 2 weeks later...

Unrealistic, but out of the players that would probably be available, he'd be my first choice signing. Highly rate the guy and is exactly what we need.

Disagree, we need an attacking central midfielder not a defensive one.

What??????

You plum, we clearly DO need a defensive midfielder to help our ailing back four.

Un-######-believable statement.

We have one in Steven the French lad FFS ! and a defensive midfielder wont protect the full backs like we've been witnessing this season.

We have one in Steven the French lad FFS ! and a defensive midfielder wont protect the full backs like we've been witnessing this season.

We actually need a defensive and an attacking midfielder. Nzonzi is not in the same class as De Jong but I have more chance of dating Charlize Theron than De Jong signing for us. We could also use a right back, a centre half to replace Samba, a forward to replace Goodwillie/Roberts/Blackman or all three and we could do to unload Grella,Petrovic, Anderson and Ribeiro. We probably also need a new keeper and a LB to replace Givet ( who is probably knackered)/Olsson who is likely to follow his mate junior out the door.

We actually need a defensive and an attacking midfielder. Nzonzi is not in the same class as De Jong but I have more chance of dating Charlize Theron than De Jong signing for us. We could also use a right back, a centre half to replace Samba, a forward to replace Goodwillie/Roberts/Blackman or all three and we could do to unload Grella,Petrovic, Anderson and Ribeiro. We probably also need a new keeper and a LB to replace Givet ( who is probably knackered)/Olsson who is likely to follow his mate junior out the door.

Just say it ...we need a new team. Oh, and a manager!

Archived