BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barclays £10 million - What happens if we don't have the money?

Had a tip off tonight that the club was bought with borrowed money secured against various Venkys business assets, I have someone working on it, to seek the truth behind this and if it has any implications on Rovers

No expert, but can't see it being Venkys assets, their stock (Venkys India share holders would be running a mile) would have plummeted far beyond the current trends.

Assets of the privately owned companies maybe but again can't see anyone giving that info away.

Imagine if you are right though and the lender is someone like a large sports media company with links to player dealings. ;)

Best bet for any long term possible solution?

Barclays call in their loans.

Place club in administration this season.

10 points deduction.

Barclays and friendly administrator find new owners (local consortium?).

Major surgery on removal of cancer endemic throughout our club.

Lobby Barclays.

Well, we're in deep trouble, it just seems that there is no way out at the moment.

Liverpool got away with it when Hicks and Gillette were there, but does anyone care enough to help us out? I'm not sure, especially after the backlash from Tuesday.

Had a tip off tonight that the club was bought with borrowed money secured against various Venkys business assets, I have someone working on it, to seek the truth behind this and if it has any implications on Rovers

If this was true Kean would have been gone ages ago. Unless all the businesses are wholly owned by the 3 stooges.....Shareholders wouldn't put up with this....i don't think they would.

Best bet for any long term possible solution?

Barclays call in their loans.

Place club in administration this season.

10 points deduction.

Barclays and friendly administrator find new owners (local consortium?).

Major surgery on removal of cancer endemic throughout our club.

Lobby Barclays.

This is unfortunately true.

Archived