BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friday Protest

mark1875

PROTEST FRIDAY: The plan is to hit Brockhall at 9.am, start spreading the word, via twitter, supporters sites, word of mouth, LET Articles the works, take it upon yourself to ensure that all rovers supporters know, we can't leave anything to chance. Brockhall is vital as its presser day and all the camera's and press will be there, bring your banners, bring your voices. We will be doing ewood park at 12pm also, but please please make brockhall

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a protest on Friday 23rd December as supporters look to shake Venkys into action

9a.m Brock Hall training ground, Bring your banners bring your friends tell everyone you know, we need numbers. The press are aware that the supporters are coming and will wan...t to speak with people. This is your chance to issue a worldwide message on a non match day. We can ill afford to wait until the Stoke fixture because our club could be in the banks hands by then,

12pm Ewood Park as above.

Its very important if you are free you make the effort to attend, having just 50-100 supporters will have a negative effect on the supporters quest. Mass numbers will show that the supporters have had enough.

Your club NEEDS YOU

There will be a protest on Friday 23rd December as supporters look to shake Venkys into action

9a.m Brock Hall training ground, Bring your banners bring your friends tell everyone you know, we need numbers. The press are aware that the supporters are coming and will wan...t to speak with people. This is your chance to issue a worldwide message on a non match day. We can ill afford to wait until the Stoke fixture because our club could be in the banks hands by then,

Its very important if you are free you make the effort to attend, having just 50-100 supporters will have a negative effect on the supporters quest. Mass numbers will show that the supporters have had enough.

Your club NEEDS YOU

Couldn't the bank just sell the club to new owners if they take over us?

Guest Rovers4Good

My house overlooks the training ground and i've also got a day off tomorrow so i'll be there will bells on and bring another 10 with me (mainly kids from the village but the more the merrier eh). :)

Players arrive at 9am-10am then go out to train at 11am for 1-2 hours but if there's protesters i'm sure they'll train indoors so get there early. :)

Sure Kean will be there between 8-9am though.

My house overlooks the training ground and i've also got a day off tomorrow so i'll be there will bells on and bring another 10 with me (mainly kids from the village but the more the merrier eh). :)

Players arrive at 9am-10am then go out to train at 11am for 1-2 hours but if there's protesters i'm sure they'll train indoors so get there early. :)

Sure Kean will be there between 8-9am though.

Good stuff

Guest Rovers4Good

Where are we meeting as there is plenty of parking around the avenue hotel and restaurant?

Good stuff

No worries, if you want to see Kean before he hides away i say get there v early. :)

Guest Rovers4Good

Loving it loving it loving it. :)

This is what is needed and the more we protest the more likely we are to succeed in our quest to get this turnip out of our club. :)

Is this a planned protest where the police are involved as i think they should be because the last thing we want is it to get nasty and more and more people go against us?

Loving it loving it loving it. :)

This is what is needed and the more we protest the more likely we are to succeed in our quest to get this turnip out of our club. :)

Is this a planned protest where the police are involved as i think they should be because the last thing we want is it to get nasty and more and more people go against us?

We wil liase to ensure our integrity remains

Your club NEEDS YOU

Glen

Why dont you consider a boycott of a particular game. Empty seats would send a very srong message in the most peaceful way.

Guest Rovers4Good

Why not do that aswell?

Going to the training ground when the press are there is a magic idea and can't believe it's not been done before but i guess this is what it has come to.

Boycotting a game is a fantastic idea and one that will hit Venky's in the pocket and will also show them that we are not behind Kean but also protesting at Keans day to day workplace will surely get to him more as it's far more personal and it says we won't give up until he's gone. :)

the last thing we want is it to get nasty and more and more people go against us?

I don't care about that, I'm sick of hearing the media making us out to be the bad guys all the time, everytime I've turned on talksh1te it's ''poor Kean'' and ''horrible fans should be ashamed of themselves'', what about all the previous torment we've had to endure over the last 12 months? It's obvious they want us out of the picture and that's why they are trying to turn the nation against us.

I'll be there on Friday morning, and I'll give the same level of abuse against Kean & Venkys as I did at the Bolton game, sod whatever Redknapp, Moyes and the rest of them have been saying.

Tomorrow is the most important protest to date, and Venkys are the target, if we don't get them to engage with the club, then we will be going into administration as we need them to put cash in and fast. I cannot stress how important it is that people make there way down to Brock Hall... We have 9 days for Venkys to cough up, or rovers as a club is finished.

The Ewood protest will not be happening due to a funeral taking place at the ground.........Please get down to Brock Hall

Anybody interviewed by the press must emphasise that the fans' disquiet is based on Kean's record and the woeful way in which the club is being run. What Venky's said last year about Champions League football and big name players is irrelevant to the current crisis however. Try to avoid referring to these things as it can be spun that Rovers supporters are protesting because of their absence. We all know those aren't at the heart of the problems. Again, the managerial, structural and financial crisis is due solely to Venky's with Kean (apparently unsackable) as the public face and nominal 'yes-man'. If the owners weren't here, then Kean wouldn't be here either. It is the Indians who need to go. Kean must be tied to them rather than standing alone as an apparent victim

It should be emphasised that the scenes of Tuesday night were born of frustration at being ignored, patronised and lied to. The supporters of any other club would be just as vocal if they were in the same position.

Archived