BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friday Protest

mark1875

im off tommorow and i would love to go but unfortunately i have no transport and no clue where brokhall is, how many minutes drive is it from blackburn town centre? i have been to most protests so far and it would kill me not to be there.

Postcode is BB6 8BA.

Have a look on Google Map and you can also get directions, distances etc from your start point !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im off tommorow and i would love to go but unfortunately i have no transport and no clue where brokhall is, how many minutes drive is it from blackburn town centre? i have been to most protests so far and it would kill me not to be there.

Lots of us meeting at Ewood to ensure people with no transport can get lifts up mate, be at ewood for 8a,m if you are struggling

Cant attend as im at work, but best of luck with it.

Kean HAS TO GO! :glare:

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to buy BLUE flares? (Not pants lol)

Blue flare would be difficult to get hold of as they are very rare (wrong colour for distress flares as they blend with sea & sky) - a firework might be your best bet, but not advised :excl:

Good luck Glen tommorrow & all that go I will be there in spirit wish I could make it but due to being hundreds of miles away and am going home for xmas Good luck with it tommorrow and remember do things peacefully the necessary people are just looking for an excuse to throw mud at us & good idea go after Venkys once the bigger issue is taken care of the the other stuff will sort itself out also remember the LMA have stated as much the problem is Venkys as they have said Venkys need to be more transparent with intentions for the club might be a good banner to emphasise the fact.

Fully support the protest, but bemused by the 'politically correct' quote from Glen.

I'm not bemused by it. These critics from the LMA and the media are saying the fans are being nasty just for expressing an opinion that is critical of Kean. PC madness. I'd challenge them to explain exactly what has been nasty? What acts have been disgusting? As far as I am concerned the fans have simply chanted to effect of Kean Out, you don't know what your doiing, you're getting sacked in the morning, plus displayed banners expressing same ideas. Nothing has been abusive or threatening! Challenge these people when they denigrate the name of BRFC supporters!

LMA, media, pundits, agents, players are all feeding at the same trough. They object because they know it could be them at nsome time in the future. Pathetic self-interest is what I call it.

I'm not bemused by it. These critics from the LMA and the media are saying the fans are being nasty just for expressing an opinion that is critical of Kean. PC madness. I'd challenge them to explain exactly what has been nasty? What acts have been disgusting? As far as I am concerned the fans have simply chanted to effect of Kean Out, you don't know what your doiing, you're getting sacked in the morning, plus displayed banners expressing same ideas. Nothing has been abusive or threatening! Challenge these people when they denigrate the name of BRFC supporters!

LMA, media, pundits, agents, players are all feeding at the same trough. They object because they know it could be them at nsome time in the future. Pathetic self-interest is what I call it.

Will be interesting to see which of these managers feel sorry enough for Kean and don't try to buy any Rovers players in the Jan Transfer window to weaken the squad, I'm sure one in particular as some tax free money burning an hole under his floorboards

Anywhere sheltered there??? Its absolutly pissing it down!!!!

I could just drive into brockhall in a manic state and lock my doors and beep my horn untill he is gone, what will go first Kean or my battery

No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes! See you shortly at Brockhall.

(It'll be your battery by the way.)

Quite, but what all that has to do with being politically correct is beyond me.

Looks like we have the worst luck with the weather at protests,

Good luck today everyone,

Cant make it as I'm working in manchester. Was thinking of calling in sick but knowing me I'd probably end up on SSN and lose my job.

I am in singapore .... and i'll try to get this into a TV show called "FANZONE" .... I spoke on it 2-3 times regarding blackburn ... last weekend and after bolton game

I'm in Singapore too and know a couple of other long-time Rover fans. Let me know if there's anything I can do regarding the media? I would have written a reply to the horrible article by Shebby Singh (who's on venky's payroll) in the newpaper but I have to fly off tomorrow and have no time to write a considered piece.

Archived