BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friday Protest

mark1875

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bemused by it. These critics from the LMA and the media are saying the fans are being nasty just for expressing an opinion that is critical of Kean. PC madness. I'd challenge them to explain exactly what has been nasty? What acts have been disgusting? As far as I am concerned the fans have simply chanted to effect of Kean Out, you don't know what your doiing, you're getting sacked in the morning, plus displayed banners expressing same ideas. Nothing has been abusive or threatening! Challenge these people when they denigrate the name of BRFC supporters!

LMA, media, pundits, agents, players are all feeding at the same trough. They object because they know it could be them at nsome time in the future. Pathetic self-interest is what I call it.

i think it was the chant of "we effin hate steve kean" that crossed the line on tuesday night, allthough it did only come from a section of about 200tops in the darwen end, it was delivered in a very aggressive tone but only happened once and lasted 10seconds tops, cant think of any other chants that i heard that really crossed the line on a personal level.

i think its pretty sick how he has resorted getting his own family involved, they live in surrey and dont(i imagine) support brfc so why bring them to work with him, beyond pathetic and a totally transparent ploy to all but lady V.

Guest Rovers4Good

i think it was the chant of "we effin hate steve kean" that crossed the line on tuesday night, allthough it did only come from a section of about 200tops in the darwen end, it was delivered in a very aggressive tone but only happened once and lasted 10seconds tops, cant think of any other chants that i heard that really crossed the line on a personal level.

i think its pretty sick how he has resorted getting his own family involved, they live in surrey and dont(i imagine) support brfc so why bring them to work with him, beyond pathetic and a totally transparent to all but lady V.

Unfortunately, this is what is going to be happening on a regular basis until he gets sacked and it will be nasty but that is Venkys and Keans doing and as for him bringing his family to games is something than only Kean can answer but we all know why he's doing it as then he has yet another excuse to get others on his side when we are protesting against him and if he is bringing his family to games then that speaks volumes for him has a father as there is not a cat in hells chance i would take my kids to witness this circus. :(

Just back from the protest at Brockhall. I didn't expect a huge turnout out due to the late notice, poor weather and the fact that many folks have not yet finished work for the Xmas break.

What a shame Mr Positive couldn't put in an appearance- too busy wrapping Mrs Desai present up I guess. ;)

Thumbs up to the eloquent lady who did an excellent interview for Sky-and if your reading this thanks for lending me your spare brolly!

Onwards and upwards (but not until he has gone).

Good to meet you Penster. That was this sites EwoodDawn, aka the wife, aka 'Protest organiser' apparently :lol:

The interview she gave was a lot longer than that shown on SSN of course. The 'difficult' content has been omitted, mortgage, 10m payback, etc.

For my part I asked a Sky reporter off camera when they and the Press as a whole are going to start asking some proper questions. 'what do you mean?' was the reply. I said that when the likes of Moyes and Pardew are defending Kean they need to have a think. If Everton or Newcastle had won 4 Premier League games in 31 would they be looking at getting the sack or an improved contract? Whats it all about? I didn't get much of a response other than Venkys won't speak to them.

Well done Glen again for setting this up, overall though I just get the impression that we're not being heard by anyone outside of Blackburn. Maybe we should just slip away into oblivion quietly?

I don't think so.

Headline story on Sky Sports News - certainly not being ignored by the media.

Slowly but surely the story is getting across - this is a much bigger issue than just getting rid of an unpopular manager. Unfortunately other PL bosses are preventing this from being heard as effectively as it might be.

Good to meet you Penster. That was this sites EwoodDawn, aka the wife, aka 'Protest organiser' apparently :lol:

The interview she gave was a lot longer than that shown on SSN of course. The 'difficult' content has been omitted, mortgage, 10m payback, etc.

For my part I asked a Sky reporter off camera when they and the Press as a whole are going to start asking some proper questions. 'what do you mean?' was the reply. I said that when the likes of Moyes and Pardew are defending Kean they need to have a think. If Everton or Newcastle had won 4 Premier League games in 31 would they be looking at getting the sack or an improved contract? Whats it all about? I didn't get much of a response other than Venkys won't speak to them.

Well done Glen again for setting this up, overall though I just get the impression that we're not being heard by anyone outside of Blackburn. Maybe we should just slip away into oblivion quietly?

I don't think so.

Well done Ewood Dawn!

I don't think so.

She spoke really well. Must be hard to just start talking in front of a camera and not look foolish, but she was a credit to Rovers fans.

Only caught glimpses of this mornings protest but well done to all involved for your continued hard work.

Just back from the protest at Brockhall. I didn't expect a huge turnout out due to the late notice, poor weather and the fact that many folks have not yet finished work for the Xmas break.

What a shame Mr Positive couldn't put in an appearance- too busy wrapping Mrs Desai present up I guess. ;)

Thumbs up to the eloquent lady who did an excellent interview for Sky-and if your reading this thanks for lending me your spare brolly!

Onwards and upwards (but not until he has gone).

Many thanks to everyone that went,tremendous effort, considering the time of year and weather,with people like this Kean and Venkys will ultimately be defeated.

Isn"t it sad that Kean and that women in India do not have this passion for the club.

Archived