BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Friday Protest

mark1875

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just told the BBC for tomorrows breakfast show, if this was Man Utd or Liverpool , it would be a national outrage, I also said that no-one seems to care that the supporters are heartbroken, its all about how Kean is feeling...

Kutgw.

Is that on north west or national breakfast?

• Backroom

My feelings about previous organised protests have been published before but I am fully behind this, from now anything is fair game IMO.

I'm working my last day for two weeks so no chance I can make it but good luck and hope we get good numbers

For me - why not go back to the start of the Venky reign ? Sam is a bit of a media darling - the question has to be asked how Sam was sacked after a couple of defeats and yet Kean isn't. It is also worth stressing that Kean didn't safe us from relegation - as under Sam we were nowhere near relegation. Extend the debate into why Sam was sacked in the first place - especially considering Kean hasn't been sacked even with a far worse record. Sam's dismissal was never really explained - though considering what has happened since it was all very strange (to say the least)

For me - why not go back to the start of the Venky reign ? Sam is a bit of a media darling - the question has to be asked how Sam was sacked after a couple of defeats and yet Kean isn't. It is also worth stressing that Kean didn't safe us from relegation - as under Sam we were nowhere near relegation. Extend the debate into why Sam was sacked in the first place - especially considering Kean hasn't been sacked even with a far worse record. Sam's dismissal was never really explained - though considering what has happened since it was all very strange (to say the least)

More importantly, why would Sam be gagged? remember the comment on the sky coverage Rovers v Bolton, Sam is unable to comment regarding the ownership of BRFC!!

There is a reason for that as with JW and others, it will come out eventually, despite the Raos/Anderson efforts to stop it!!

It should also be emphasised that fans of other clubs werent insulted when they were protesting against their club/manager

Actually that is a very good and imprtant point to make. Also why don't we use that fact and try to get support for our cause from supporters of Man.U. and Liverpool by reminding them that they had their own disputes with their owners and we along with most other decent football fans everywhere sympathised with them at their times of protest.

I’m not that familiar with brockhall I know there is a set of barriers with a hotel on the left but where the hell is the training ground entrance from there? It’s a bit of a maze round that estate.

Correct. The entrance to the Senior Training Centre is on your left before the security gates, adjacent to a roundabout behind what used to be 'The Avenue' restaurant. You really can't miss it. The security gates are actually deeper into the village than the Senior Training Centre, so those going down tomorrow should not be prevented from getting near to the training ground. If you were to stand and congregate outside the gates it would be impossible for those working inside not to be affected and it is a matter of yards from the training pitches.

I so wish I was in Blackburn for tomorrow's protest. Would love to take part in this.

Hope we will be pleasantly surprised (for once) at the number of fans protesting tomorrow. Bring your dog, bring your wife, bring your kids, bring the postman, rent human banners or even callgirls to come to the protest. If you're one guy going solo to the protest, dress up as two guys.

I was born very close to there.

Whilst I can't be with you, my spirit will be generating as much passion as possible.

Do it proudly, do it politely, do it with passion.

Best of luck guys, remember there are lots of guys who can't be there that support you in these difficult times.

Go down the A59 - turn left just before Northcote Manor / huge roundabout - go right to the end of the lane and turn right at the T-junction. Brockhall Village is on your left - can't miss it.

Or get train / bus to Langho and walk it - about a mile and a half from the station.

Archived