BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Years Message to Kean and the Venky's

The Prof.

Good morning Steve.

I have watched you last couple of appearances on TV where you seem to be suggesting you have the overwhelming support of your peers in football management and your Trade Union the LMA. Please be advised:

1. This is NOT a source of support for your ability as a manager- they feel sorry for you because they seem to think you are being abused when actually you are abusing the long suffering fans at Ewood.

2. Most of them are secretly laughing their heads off at your predicament and your ineptitude and pig headedness is just keeping another team out of the bottom 3. Even Sir Alex sees one less tough game if we go down and one less of the 4 Premiership Winners to deal with.

3. Most of your peers would have done the honourable thing and resigned after the Christmas displays at Ewood. Just because Liverpool can't shoot straight does not mean you've turned things round. We only had the one shot.

Please resign now and tell Venky's to get someone proper in regardless of the cost. I've done it when I've been in over my head and you're clearly way out of your depth.

Dear Venky's,

I know football is not your game but please be advised.

When you finish in the bottom of the premier league you go into what's known as The Championship. I know it sounds as good as the Premier League - even better maybe - but it's not. Most of your revenue will vanish and you will have to go to places like Doncaster and Burnley - it's really really cold there and the natives are very basic. You won't like it. No crispy lettuce - just pies. Wigan is nice in comparison. Also your £24m investment will vanish as the club will be worthless.

Please could you have a word with Madame and explain you will all be really skint if this happens and you could loose your money. Then don't leave her alone with ANY baldy Scottish sounding people. Advise her you will be sacking that nice Mr. Kean in the morning along with all the other advisors and hangers on and sell a few Bentley's to get a reputable manager with Premiership experience. Make £50m available for players (I know that's an awful lot of chickens so concentrate on that side of things for a while). Then finally go cap in hand to that terrible Mr. John Williams and ask him really nicely if he'll come back and run the club properly like he used to. He likes it here and Manchester City is not for him. Please also then do what you've done for the last few month and stay away in the Pune Bunker or wherever it is you're hiding while we get behind the team and save you all those lovely rupees by keeping them up.

Remember, with a little investment and good management you too could be loved just like Uncle Jack (well perhaps not that much).

Yours in frustration and bewilderment.

The Prof.

Ferguson, Moyes, Redknapp and co are only patting you on the back Stevo because they want to be first in the queue when the Ewood Park fire sale starts. They are not doing it because they respect/like you. You idiot. Course fergie likes you - you saved him £10 million when you negotiated Phil Jones new contract. Moyes and Redknapp will be hoping for more of the same when they come sniffing after Robinson, Samba, Olsson, Nzonzi, Hoilett, etc. Meanwhile we will be left with all the muppets who you gave new deals to. YOU PRICK!!! I have said it a few times now but I think the next stage in the protest has to be Rovers fans circling the ground during the Stoke game. Everybody who is thinking of boycotting, start working on your banner and get yourself down to Ewood on Monday for the big "Ground-walk-around".

Message to the Raos?

Apparently Indian culture is based along the lines of family, respect and tradition - this pretty well describes the way Rovers fans see their relationship with their club. Rovers fans have evolved through generations and in many ways, particularly because of being a small town club, are some of the most loyal fans around. I thought you would have appreciated what you had bought, but it looks very much like you have no idea what you bought. Or maybe you did?

Anyway, in a little over 12 short months, you have managed to rip the heart and soul out of this football club. The time to turn our fortunes around has been and gone - and you did nothing. You stood thousands of miles away, observed what was happening and did absolutely nothing at all. You should be ashamed. I had hoped that you would rebuild the management structure, but you did nothing. I had hoped that you would learn from your mistakes quickly, but you didn't. I don't believe that you get this club at all - and for that reason my new years message is simple. It's this:

Find someone who has the ability to give this club the leadership that it deserves, negotiate with them and get the hell out of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Okay, lets just pretend for a minute that we could all take a massive deep breath, and forget all their past misdemeanours shall we?

(Bear with me...)

My message to them would simply be:

Share your strategy and business plan with us Venky's? Go on? Explain what you are REALLY going to do about our current predicament?

Walk us all through it, whilst appointing a board based at the club, that we can see and communicate with.

And then, just maybe, we can start to believe.

Dave..their strategy is fairly evidently to leave it to their brilliant one.

Prof, perhaps you meant the figure ironically, but you do see the problem with asking them to spend 50 million to save their 24 million investment?

HAPPY NEW YEAR OH LORDS FROM ABOVE ,FROM THE MAGICAL FARAWAY FANTASY REALM THAT IS INDIA. DID YOU BUY STEVO A NEW FLYING CARPET FOR CHRISTMAS ,I HOPE YOU DID AS THE OLD ONE WAS LOOKING A BIT TATTY AND FRAYED. PLEASE LET STEVE BRING THAT SPECIAL LAMP BACK .IVE HEARD FROM SOME VERY GOOD SOURCES THAT IF YOU RUB IT THREE TIMES BIG FAT SAM WILL POP OUT AND SAVE US ALL .PLEASE COULD YOU HAND OUT SOME OF THOSE DESIGNER DOTS EVERYONE IS RAVING ABOUT ASWELL .THANKS FOR NOTHING .

I have nothing but contempt for Kean and co. Singlehandedly or one of a bunch of 5 Kean has destroyed every ethic and foundation that the name of BRFC has been founded upon.

We were ONCE a well run family club who had a fine tradition from the tea ladies to the very top, we are now a laughing stock.

The good ship BRFC is a shipwreck in its final throes of taking on waves of water that will see its head sunken in a sea of debt, its playing assets sold to line the pockets of those responsible for the debt and destruction of the club and the hopes of its supporters left in tatters as the club finds itself firstly relegated to the Championship and then stripped of its position in that league as the club heads into administration and is docked points that seals relegation to the Divison 1 league never to return again.

The current owners and Kean should leave now you are a disgrace to eb called the manager and owners of a great club such as ours, you have no respect for its fan base or its good name and standing. The only thing you can do now is to also sell its silverware that stands proud in the trophy cabinet.

PURE SCUM

Archived