BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Esteban Granero

Ricky

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent. Hope it stays like that for another week or so. He'd be an absolute muppet to stay at Madrid when he could go out on loan and get his career going again.

The player's is waiting to see if he gets a better offer, there are reports that Malaga are interested in him so he is prepared to wait it out to see what else comes along.

No I genuinely mean it. Would be an excellent loan signing. He's never going to get any playing time at Madrid so he would be a fool not to take a couple of months to put himself in the shop window. good to hear kamy, let's hope it stays that way.

No I genuinely mean it. Would be an excellent loan signing. He's never going to get any playing time at Madrid so he would be a fool not to take a couple of months to put himself in the shop window. good to hear kamy, let's hope it stays that way.

Ahh, just read it as he'd be a fool to stay at Madrid and not come to Blackburn! :lol:

Can see where your coming from, I wonder if they know about our dire situation over in Spain, if so I suppose he'll take an offer elsewhere if one comes about.

Saw a bit of this guy last night in the Cpa Del Rey shop window.

I'm sure he must be quality if he plays for Real Madrid, but here's what I remember of his contribution;

a misplaced long pass, a weak volley, a tackle that should have been red-carded and a row with the referee at the final whistle necessitating Casillas restraining him......

Archived