BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chris Coleman

Grez

Hopefully not - IMO, another bullsh1tter who must lack serious judgement to associate himself with Kean.

I reckon Coleman wants the Welsh job.

Mercerman,care to elaborate on exactly why he's,'in your opinion' a bull$hitter??

Sometimes simply banging out a plethora of IMO's isn't sufficient in itself...

Were Larissa the club that beat us at Ewood a few years back? Was that when Grabbing did everything but score and their fans never stopped singing?

As for Coleman - I bloody hope not.

Dont want coleman either . Those larissa fans were top notch fans!!

On the plus side, he is a defender, ex-rover and obviously knows how Jean works.

The flip side could be that he gets the walesjob and takes Jean with him

Thats not the flip side, that would cause a party like we have never had before, I do hope you are right!!

Mercerman,care to elaborate on exactly why he's,'in your opinion' a bull$hitter??

I would try and PM FFAN who posted on this board at one time, about both Kean and Coleman, mind you, the local hostelries would do a roaring trade!!

Could be twins (listening to them speak), however, with different accents (Welsh & Scottish) - need I say more ?!?!

IMO - clarifying that it's my opinion only and not positioning as a statement of fact; thought you'd be a tad sharper on the legalities Yeti !!!

Would he take a number 2 job to a guy he used to manage? He does still spend some time up here though when commentating/scouting and can usually be found in the Spread Eagle at Barrow drinking and chatting up random women.

Probably eyeing the Wales job anyway.

Would he take a number 2 job to a guy he used to manage? He does still spend some time up here though when commentating/scouting and can usually be found in the Spread Eagle at Barrow drinking and chatting up random women.

A favourite haunt of Rovers' backroom staff, both current & former !

Would be double trouble I reckon - seen them both out before in Weybridge/London acting like sleaze bags.

Could be twins (listening to them speak), however, with different accents (Welsh & Scottish) - need I say more ?!?!

IMO - clarifying that it's my opinion only and not positioning as a statement of fact; thought you'd be a tad sharper on the legalities Yeti !!!

I think the point was that you still have to try and justify why you are saying something even if you put 'imo' on the end.

I'm still not sure why you think Coleman is a bullshitter, he seems like a decent guy.

Archived