BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Samba Breaking Ranks?

It's in the Transfer forum being discussed from that angle but as far as breaking ranks is concerned it's nowhere near far enough. If he come out and said what a complete shambles it is at the moment I think we'd all be happy. I doubt any player will do that until after they get a move though. Be interesting for the media to see if Samba blames the fans or if he blames the Slumdogs / Coco / Hewhocannotbenamed

It's in the Transfer forum being discussed from that angle but as far as breaking ranks is concerned it's nowhere near far enough. If he come out and said what a complete shambles it is at the moment I think we'd all be happy. I doubt any player will do that until after they get a move though. Be interesting for the media to see if Samba blames the fans or if he blames the Slumdogs / Coco / Hewhocannotbenamed

but possible he may already have done HASTA in a 'closed public' way from what I have heard but not confirmed ( see my response in the TFR forum)

Not quite sure of what longsiders intention was here being from our neighbours down the road but he's normally a decent poster from the 'dark side' so with his reply presume it was a genuine fan to fan info report.

Genuinely just saw it and was surprised it wasn't already on here - I only use this part of the forum and hadn't really thought about it being in a different section.

Cant blame Samba longsiders, just hope his words about finding an ambitious club are communicated loud and clear to the supporters of Rovers just to put them in the picture about this corrupt regime that we have in place here from the football agency downwards.

He's always given 100% no matter the speculation surrounding him. Can't blame him for leaving in the present situation. Must be concerning when relegation is looming and there's even paper talk of players not being paid wages.

Archived